Chapter 16

A/N there are some technical issues with this chapter, so sorry for unpublishing and publishing a lot

I am currently cleaning a... Uh.. Plumbing issue in one of the rooms. This is just what I need... Someone whose shit is the size of their head.

I finished, restocked the bathroom and then went on my way, only to get pulled into the washing room.

"We need to talk." William held onto my hands tightly within his own.

I shook my head, pulling my hands from his.

'what are you doing here? In the washing room?'

"Misuzu said your main job was laundry and room cleaning... So I was waiting for you here." He smiled lightly.

I caught myself smiling slightly. 'you dork'

He chuckled. "You're the dork."

'Then you're the cuter dork'

He blushed lightly and wrapped his arms around my waist. "If you were avoiding me because I went on tour... I'm sorry."

'that's not why.' I wrote hastily.

"If it makes it any better... I'm not going to be on tour anymore. I have one last show and then I'm all yours. We'll even go to the same school and it'll be just like middle school, the two of us, together, not caring what anyone else thought."

I smiled sadly. 'I don't know if it can be like middle school'

"Sure it can." he grinned. "We still love each other..." his smile fell. "Right?"

I nodded. 'I'll always love you'

"That sounds like a cheesy break up line..." his voice cracked slightly.

'it isn't' I wrote hurriedly. 'I love you'

He smiled, resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm glad... I love you too much... I don't think I'll survive without you."

I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment, I already knew when he'll walk away, all of my insecurities and doubts will come back. But with him, I'll ignore them, to make him happy, I'll act like the guy he deserves.

'of course you will, you've got the world on your side'

He moved his head back to read and chuckled. "It you're talking about my fans, it's not the world and it's mostly girls."

'girls are frightening'

He laughed, "You're use to it."

I nodded. 'i am'

"When I'm done with my tour though... We'll stay together, right?"

'always'

"I love you."

He deserves so much more. Stop. Not now.

'I love you too'

He kissed me passionately, tossing my board to the side, when suddenly the light of the hallway hit us and we both jumped a foot away from each other, looking at the door with wide eyes. The twins stood in the door way, shock and anger in their eyes.

"Misuzu wanted us to bring you these sheets." Hikaru tossed basket in, it tilted over, the sheets spilling out.

Kaoru tossed another basket, just as angrily as Hikaru did. "Don't forget to hang them."

They both glared at William then at me. "And by all means, continue what you were doing." they spat and pivoted on their heels, walking away.

"...they were?" William picked up my board with an eye brow raised.