Wake up mister! It's time to play~

WARNING: VERY Mature themes. Towards the end,it get's a bit manic,and gorey, so be warned.

NOT- I REPEAT- NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

Main dialogue Written By Cardlin.

Tags: F4M,NSFW,HORROR,SUPERNATRUAL,MASTURBATION,ORAL,RAPE,SNUFF,GORE

 I grin down at the man, his glasses askew. ' He looks so cute,all peaceful. It's a shame his friends ran off.' I sigh, pouting. 'It would have been so much more fun with more...and i'd have so much paint to play with! Darn it.....'

'What an ugly bump though...oh! He's coming around.' 

"Hello? Helloooooo? Wake up, mister, wake up!" I giggle,hovering above him.  "Well good morning, sleepyhead! Are you feeling alright? You gave yourself a nasty bump on the head there. Here, let me see it..." I settle myself down on the ground beside his head,my almost translucent fingers brushing over the bump glaring an ugly red up at me.

"W-where are my friends?" He says his first words,and I feel my cheeks warm. 'Such a nice voice'

     "Your friends? Oh, they're loooong gone, they ran real fast. You were running too, remember?" I giggle again,tilting my head at him. He looks confused. "Oh, I'm sure it'll come back to you soon. Anyway, I remember hearing you guys talking, something about wanting to check out this spooky place, and wanting to see if the legends were true."  He stands up shakily,and I float back up,so i'm hovering in front of him,grinning at him as his eyes go wide.

"Oh, you were so brave, you went out in front of them, trying to prove to them there was nothing to be afraid of. 'These woods are empty', you said, and you looked so happy with yourself." He blushes,and looks slightly embarrassed. 

   "I must have looked full of myself." He says,laughing nervously, and I laugh with him,shaking my head.   "No, hehe, it was cute! So, you went into the old house and well... that's where we are now. What were you running from? Why, from me, silly. I don't see why, though... it's so lonely here, and I just wanted to pl-"

I'm cut off as he turns,and bolts. I sigh,shaking my head, staying where I am as he runs. "Where are you going? Don't you know running like that is what got you that nasty bump on your head to begin with anyway, you big goof?" He reaches the open doorway, and I can practically feel his excitement coming off of him, and then the door slams in his face.

"Can't go that way, silly!" He looks around,and runs for the next door. That one slams in his face to. ""That way either!" I chuckle,and walk over to him,as he presses against the wall,my faintly glowing  figure reflecting in his glasses.   "Oh, c'mon, please stay and play! Enough running now, okay? Let's play! You know, I think I used to be pretty. All the boys liked me, and I got to play all the time. Some of the boys liked me too much and... well, they're gone now. But I'm still here! I'll... always be here, I think."

"You see, those boys... they don't play by the rules, so they had to get punished. But you play by the rules, right? Rule number one... no clothes during playtime!" I grin,slowly disrobing him, giggling as he tries to stop me, his hands going right through me.  "No no no, silly, you can't touch me, see? Your hands go right through... but I can touch you, see?" I stroke his cheek,down his chin,my hand settling on his chest,where his heart is beating frantically behind his ribs.

   I grin,looking up into his brown, fear filled eyes.  "Ooh... you're warm. I bet you're full of pretty, pretty red... which is good, because these walls were getting kinda bland, doncha think?" I sigh,tapping the wall behind the door,the faint red beginning to chip. He gulps audibly.