Into The Woods Part 6 [FINALLY]

Sheesh, how long has it been since I updated? Sorry if you've been waiting around (not sure why you would,but,you know "more power to you") for an update,but I just felt I wasn't doing great. You know, in this 'writing business'. But I've decided to give it another go! ^^ I hope you all enjoy this update. Especially since there is a special guest in this chapter. -tries to wink wink- On with the badly written story, Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

'What the bloop?'  You stared sleepily into the hall, following the noises coming from the living room. You glance at your watch. 2:12 am    The bright green numbers read.

You'd woken up to the sound of arguing from down the hall. It had annoyed you,considering for the past few weeks, Cardlin was relatively quiet if he woke before you,which he normally did.

'Must be a bear thing.' You'd thought early one morning when you couldn't sleep,and you found Cardlin reading a book. He seemed to enjoy staying close to you,and you'd gotten used to being around him as well. HIs forest had long  since been torn down,and in it's place?

A Shopping complex of all things. You'd actually laughed out loud when Cardlin and you had ventured to see what had become of his small home,and your escape route. Then when you saw the look on Cardlin's face,you clamped your mouth shut. You couldn't tell him that the only reason you found it funny was because the circumstances had reminded you of something straight out of a Disney movie.

It'd been a whole two months, and Cardlin had a job, you had a new job, away from Daniel and his fiancé (I know right?), working at the local library. And you had Cardlin. You were happy,and as I said, used to Cardlin by now. But while he's usually sleep next to you, now he's in the living room whispering slowly, but harshly.

You raise an eyebrow, and creep down the hallway, you stop right outside the living room, behind the wall separating the hallway and the living room. You strain to hear who he's talking to. Because he's definitely not alone.

"You can't have her." You hear him growl. Cardlin doesn't normally let his anger show in his words, but  now his voice is rising a little, and he's definitely angry.

'What if there's some burglar in here, and he's trying to protect me?  Or some crazy psycho ex-shifter-girlfriend of his, out for my blood because I took her man?'

You settle on the latter and grab the nearest object. One of Cardlin's beanies. You groan inwardly and decide you're just going to have to hit her as hard as you can. You prepare to jump out when you hear the other speaking.

"I didn't say I would take her, I just want to...share her. How about that?"

You stop mid-step. It's a male voice. Slightly deeper than Cardlin's,but light with laughter.,but it's muffled as well; slightly metallic. Huh? Ex-psycho-boyfriend then?

"Share? Hmm.."

You're totally confused now. What the duck are they talking about? Who is Cardlin talking to?

"I'll give you time to think about it. Say...6ish? Will have a beer and discuss it then." The metallic voice says, and you hear a clinking sound.

"Sure," Cardlin says, sighing heavily. He sounds tired.

"Until then." The voice says, and it's closer now. You snap out of your thoughts and realize that whoever it is coming closer. Towards the front door. You decide not to think. This dude could be feigning leaving,and he could whirl around and backstab Cardlin. You decide in a split second that you're not letting that happen. With a Valkyrie like war cry (not sure what that sounds like,but it probably sounds totally badass,because you dear reader,are totally badass.) and launch around the corner into the living room,and you jump into the air, brandishing the red beanie like a mad woman.

And you smack right into a giant,silver wall.

Stunned,you fall to the ground,landing on your ass.

"Y/N! Sweetie are you okay?"

You hear Cardlin say. But you're to focused on the gray  armor clad knight standing in your living room.

Then everything turns black. 

~~~~~

I know, what the bloop am I doing? I don't honestly know. Until the next chapter,

Cheers!!