The Great Adorable Coffee Bean Catastrophe

[Your POV]
"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks,what would you like eat?"

[Cardlin POV]
'holy bloop,her voice,she stilk ounds as pretty as she did back then'

​​​​​​'Dude say something.'

'Say what?'
'I dunno,something cool like. "I'd like to eat you." '

'Hell no! That's so cliché! And she'll probably call security on us. Wait does Starbucks even have security,let's look around and see..'

[Your POV]

'Oh my god- It's CARDLIN, AS IN CARDLIN FROM HIGHSCHOOL. What Are the fricking odds that my highschool crush came to this Starbucks! Aah! Oh my god,he's coming to the counter. Okay okay,remember your training,just be cool, be cool he's just another customer- given a adorkable smoking hot,adorkable customer, but a customer nonetheless. Breath,breath, here he comes,okay,just ask him what he'd like,that'll be easy.'

"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks,what would you like eat?"

'Eat!? EAT!? You idiot! He might want something to drink,what the heck is wrong with you!? Now he probably thinks your a weirdo! And why did you say it so loud??? Oh my lord i want to die,i want to die,i want to die. See! He's all red,he's probably embarrassed! Oh great now he's looking all around to make sure no one heard me humilating him! Agh-'

[Cardlin's POV]
'Good no security. Now where were you.'

'Coming up with a cool,sexy,but not creepy opening.'
'Oh right, huh...what about 'You come here often?'

'DUH- of course she comes here often,she works here you dumbass!'

[Your POV]

'Oh great- now he's slapping himself in the forehead,he's probably scolding himsekf for coming here! Great! Just great Y/N , you've ruined the whole experience for him! You had one shot - one shot​​​​​ to impress Cardlin and now you blew it,just like we did all those years ago. Great job team,we tried,now we'll never get the chance to-'

[Cardlin's POV]

"Yeah,i'd love to eat you~"

'WHAT- NO,THAT DID NOT JUST COME OUT OF MY MOUTH-. BRAIN,WHAT THE HELL? I THOUGHT WE AGREED NOT TO SAY THAT! That's it,i'm done,she's going to call the police on me,and i'll never get to hear that lovely voice again,exceot in court when she sues me for sexual harrassment. Great,see her eyes are all wide,and she's clutching her chest. Great job Cardlin,you've killed the one girl you like. I can see the news now 'IDIOT GEEK KILLS ADORABLE BARISTA: CAUSE OF DEATH- REVULSION'

[Your POV]
'BREATH, BREATH,BREATH. HE- HE SAID, HOLY SNICKERDOODLE HE WANTS TO- HE JUST SAID- I CAN NOT BREATH RIGHT NOW,YEP I'M DEAD,GOODBYE WORLD,THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME DEATH-'

'I can see the newspaper now. 'DORK BARISTA KILLED BY ADORABLE HIGHSCHOOL CRUSH WITH SEXY FLANNEL : CAUSE OF DEATH- FAILURE OF OVARIES AND HEART.'
"u-um"

[CARDLIN'S POV]

'SHIT- here it comes,here it comes,see she's reaching for her phone,it all ends here,goodbye world,hello prison cell,thank you world for allowing me to finally speak to her,even if it's my big fat mouth that got me into this mess,'

[Your POV]

"Um,h-here."

[Cardlin's POV]

'A pen? Oh,i get it,instead of giving me the pleasure of sitting in a cell for the rest of my life,she's going to stab me to death. I guess i deserve it,go ahead fair maiden,end my misery,you deserve justice.'