Chapter One: Singapore

Maria's POV:

"Some men have die, and some are alive," I sung, "others sail on the sea the keys to the cage." I floated down the way in Singapore. I had my normal cloth on except for a hat that the locals wore that covered their face more. It had been several days since we found out Hector Barbossa was alive. We were now in Singapore on a mission. A mission to save Captain Jack Sparrow from Davy Jones' locker. I came to a small stone dock. I stood and stepped out of the small boat. "Yo ho haul together Hoist the colors high heave-ho thieve...," I was cut off by someone else. "Thieves and beggars never say we die," A chinese man said, "Dangerous song to be singing. For any who are ignorant of it's meaning. Particularly a woman. Particularly a woman alone."

"What makes you think she's alone," Barbossa said.

"You protect her?" The man said.

I came up with a dagger to his throat, "What makes you think I need protecting?"

I heard his two friends cock their pistols at me. "Your master's expecting us. And unexpected death'd cast a slight pall on our meeting," Barbossa said. I let him go. Suddenly a patrol passed by. We hid in an archway. When they passed we walked on to the see the Pirate Lord Sao Feng. As we came nearer I asked about our spy, "Have you heard anything from Turner?"

"I trust young Turner to aquire the charts and you to rememer you place in the presence of Captain Sao Feng," He said.

"Is he that terrifying?" I asked.

"He's much like me self, but absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play," He said.

I about laughed.

The door opened and we entered. We were stripped of our weapons. I stepped forward. "You think because she is a woman we would not suspect her of treachery?" He asked. "Well when you put it that way," Barbossa said. "Remove, please." He said. I gave it up and revealed four pistols in me belt. I removed them all and set them on the table. I took out the two daggers on the back of my belt and the two bombs. Finallly I reached down low and grabbed the giant pistol I had strapped on me leg. I saw Barbossa looked at the back of my leg in curiosity. We were finally permitted. As we walked on I noticed how well....wet everything was. Everything had mushrooms on it. Even the men in the bath's had some on their heads. We came to the end and a man in green turned around to face us.

I bowed. "Captain Barbossa, Welcome to Sinapore." Sao Feng said. We stood up and he asked for more steam. "I understand you have a request to make of me." Sao Feng said walking down to us. "More of a proposal to put ye. I've a venture underway and I find myself in need of a ship and a crew," Barbossa said.

"It's an odd coincidence," Sao Feng said scratching his head.

"Is it because you have a ship and a crew you don't really need?" I asked.

"No, because earlier this day not far from here a theif broke into my revered Uncle's temple and tried to make off with these," Sao Feng pulled out the navigational charts, "The navigational charts, The route to the farthest gate" He threw the charts to Tia Huang who met us at the docks.

"Wouldn't it be amazing if this venture of your's took you to the world beyond this one?" Sao Feng said. I knew something good wasn't coming out of this. "It would strain credulity at that," Barbossa said. Sao Feng looked to the left and nodded slowly. They brought up a man from a bath. Will gasped for air. Sao Feng walked over to him and faced us. "This is the theif. Is his face familiar to you?" He asked. We shook our heads. "Then I guess he has no further need to you," He said. He pulled out some kind of knife he was about to plunge it into Will's neck when I sudddenly about screamed, "No" I covered my mouth and praying he didn't hear it. Sao Feng stopped and turned to us.

"You come into my city, and you betray my hospitality,"He said.

Barbossa began, "Sao Feng, I assure you, I had no idea..."

"THAT HE WOULD GET CAUGHT!" Sao Feng yelled, "You intend a venture to Davy Jone's Locker."

Barbossa put his hand up to stop me from going forward and giving him a beating. "But I can't help but wonder.....Why?" Sao Feng asked. Barbossa threw him a piece of eight. Sao Feng blew on it and placed it to his ear. You could hear it ring. "The song has been sung. The time is upon us. We must convene the Brethern Court. As one of the nine pirate lords you must honor the call." Barbossa said.

Sao Feng clutched the coin in his hand. They began to argue back and forth. "I cannot help but notice, you have failed to answer my question." Sao Feng said pointing at Barbossa. "What is it you seek in Davy Jones' Locker?" "Jack Sparrow" I said. The two ladies next to Sao Feng giggled like little girls. "He's one of the pirate lords." I said. Sao Feng became angry. "The only reason I would want Jack Sparrow to return from the line of the dead. Is so I can send him back MYSELF!" Sao Feng shouted kicking over a water bucket.