Chapter Six: Shipwreck Cove

Jack's POV:

"You escaped the birg even quicker than I expected." I said. Will stopped cutting rope and pointed the knife to me. "William, do you notice something? Rather, do you notice something that is not there to be noticed?" I asked. "You haven't raised an alarm?" Will questioned. "Odd isn't it, but not as odd as this." I said pointing to his master plan. He was tying dead bodies to barrels and then pushing them over board. "Come up with this all by your lonesome?" I asked. "I said to myself think like Jack." He said. "This is what you've arrived at. Lead Beckett to Shipwreck Cove so as to gain his trust, accomplish your own ends? It's like you don't know me at all mate." I said hoping down from the stem."And how does your dearly beloved think of this plan?" Will looked to the ground. "Ah you've not seen fit to trust her with it." I said.

We eventually got onto the topic of Jones. "Let someone else dispatch Jones." I said. "You?" He questioned. "Death has a curious way of reshuffling one's priorities. I slip aboard the Dutchman, find the heart, stab the beating thing, your father goes free from his debt. Your free to be with your charming murderess." I said. "An your willing to cut your heart out and bind yourself to the Dutchman.....forever." Will said. "No mate I'm free forever. Free to roam the edges of the map, free from death itself." I said. "And what of Maria. She waited for you Jack. She fought harder against the enemy for you. Every move she made on this venture was for you." He said.

"She'll understand my reasoning." I said. "No Jack she won't. She loves you. She was the one who cried for days for you. She was the one who mourned the most." He said. I thought for a moment. "No matter." I said. "You still have to do the job though Jack or end up just like Jones." Will said. "I don't want to have a face full of tentacles. But a mortal has to count for something eh?" I said. I handed him me compass. "What's this for?" He asked. "Think like me it will come to ya." I said. I then quickly breathed in his face which made poor Will fall back into the sea. I dumped the barrel in. "My reguards to Davy Jones" I said saluting him.

Maria's POV:

We quickly landed in Shipwreck Cove. By night we entered the cove joining many other ships. "There's not been a gathering like this in our life time." Barbossa said as we stared at the fortress of wrecked ships. "And I owe them all money." Jack said. We quickly went inside and walked to the top level where the brethren met. It all seemed unreal to me. I stared at the all the works. "I can see the court has caught your eye." Jack said. "I don't know why you don't want to come here. It's tremedous." I said. "Not always." He said. He came close and pulled me aside to what looked to be the deck of a ship turned into a balcony.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "I distinctly remember when I use to do this you would gasp." He said. "I've grown use to it." I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I thought you were gone forever." I said. "Please nothing can kill Captain Jack Sparrow." He said. I laughed. He leaned in for a kiss but we heard the court begin to gather. "Your needed else where Captain Sparrow." I said. He left my side and went to the court. I followed after him.