Hope's Peak Academy

Dg22: So here's a new story I'm doing!

Hugh: Fuyuhiko and reader... good thing it's not Sequelshipping...

Dg22: Oh, I have more idea's!

Hugh: Crap...

Dg22: Anyways, enjoy this story!

------------------------------------------------

You open the letter you got in the mail. 'You have been excepted into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Writer.' You stare at the letter in shock. "I got excepted... at Hope's Peak Academy..." You say, shocked. You suddenly jump up. "I got excepted into Hope's Peak Academy!" You yell to no one in particular. You smile and look at the picture on your desk. It's a picture of you, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, and Peko Pekoyama. You smile at the picture. Suddenly, you get an idea. Grabbing your coat you run outside and grab your bike. Pedaling as fast as you can, you travel to a large house a few blocks away. Dropping your bike in front of the house, you run to the door and repeatedly knock.

The door flew open revealing Fuyuhiko. "What the fuck do you... (Y/n)?" Fuyuhiko asked, surprised to see you. You smile at your friend. "Fuyuhiko, I got excepted into Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Writer!" You exclaim, showing him the letter. Fuyuhiko gives you a slight smile. "Now we'll be in the same school. I got excepted as the Ultimate Yakuza." Fuyuhiko said. "(Y/n), you were excepted as well? I was as the Ultimate Swordswoman." Peko said, appearing behind Fuyuhiko. "Yeah!" You say, grinning. Fuyuhiko moves aside and gestures for you to come in. You walk inside and fall into the couch, tired. Fuyuhiko closes the door and laughs. "Did you run here or something?" Fuyuhiko teased. You glare at him as Peko hands you a glass of water. You drain the glass in one go.

Fuyuhiko sits next to you and takes your letter out of your hand. "Hey!" You cry as you try and take it back. Fuyuhiko holds you back with one hand as he holds out the letter with the other. You reach over too far and lose your balance, falling into Fuyuhiko's lap. You feel your face heating up and see Fuyuhiko's cheeks become red. Fuyuhiko pushes you off and hands you back your letter, then gets up and goes into his room. Peko helps you off the floor and glances in the direction Fuyuhiko went. "I'm sorry for what Young Master did." Peko apologized. "Don't worry about it Peko." You say, brushing your (h/c) out of your face. "I should go now... Bye Peko." You say. "Goodbye (y/n)." Peko said as you walk out the door. I guess I should pack for school... You think as you pedal home.