Trouble

Fuyuhiko's POV (new thing I'm trying)
I watched as (y/n) ran out of the room, crying. "What the hell?" I mutter under my breath. Mahiru walks up to me, mad. "Did anyone ever teach you delicacy?! Geez, you didn't even bother remembering that she has feelings to you know!" Mahiru yelled at me. I wasn't listening to her. I kept replaying what I said, not finding anything wrong with what I said. "Are you even listening to me?!" Mahiru asked annoyed. "No, because I don't get what the fuck I did wrong!" I snap at her. "This is not the time to be fighting." Peko said in her usual monotone voice.

"Tch... whatever..." I mutter, looking away. I cross my arms but can't help but wonder if what she said was true. That she loved me. I pushed that thought away. Obviously it was just another of her stories.

*time skip to end of school because school is boring*

Your POV
You walk with Peko to the market nearby. You didn't speak and neither did she. You noticed she kept glancing at you like she was going to speak but changed her mind. When you reach the market you head straight for the school supplies. You grab a few stacks of paper and notebooks as well as more pens and pencils. You buy them and head out of the store. You see Peko a couple feet in front of you. You think about catching up to her but decide against it. You get close to the entrance to Hope's Peak when suddenly your pushed against the wall surrounding the school.

"PE-" You stop as cold metal presses against your throat. "Don't say another word or I'll cut your pretty little neck." A man's drunken voice said. His breath smelled of alcohol and he reeked of body oder. You close your eyes and pray that he goes away without harming you. You hear a click then a bang of a gun ringing in the air. You freeze, terrified. Your heart pounds against your chest and your knees feel weak. You slowly open your eyes to see the man backing away from you, blood seeping out of a bullet wound in his arm.

Horror struck, you freeze in place, unable to move. A pair of hands grab your arms then your pressed against something warm. You start to cry from fear. You hide your face in Fuyuhiko's shoulder and sob. (Didn't see that coming, did you?) "Did that bastard hurt you?" Fuyuhiko asked. You shake but don't say anything. "If he did I'll fucking kill him!" Fuyuhiko growled. "Calm down. Your yelling isn't helping her." Peko said. Fuyuhiko hugged you tightly, muttering that he'll kill that guy later. The rest of the day was a blurr. You remember your classmates running outside, and you remember being in your room for a while with a few of the girls. Finally, you close your eyes and fall asleep.