New School and New Friends

You had just finished packing your bag, so you find yourself daydreaming about what the first day will be like. A knock on the door brings you back to reality. You get up and open the door to see Peko. "Peko?" You ask. "Young Master wants you to come to school with us so you won't be alone." Peko said. You look past Peko to see Fuyuhiko not too far away. His arms were crossed and he was staring at the ground. You smile a bit. "Ok. Let me grab my things first." You say, walking inside and into your room. You grab your suitcase and backpack which was full of notebooks, loose papers, pencils, and two of your published books, which were based off your adventures with Fuyuhiko and Peko.

You leave a note to your parents before leaving, locking the door behind you. Together, you head to Hope's Peak Academy. After getting situated in your dorm room, you head to class 77-B. As soon as you walk in you run into a girl with short red hair and a camera. "Oh, sorry!" You say, slightly bowing as an apology. "It's ok. Your new here, right? So am I. I'm Mahiru Koizumi, the Ultimate Photographer." She said. "I'm (y/n) (l/n) the Ultimate Writer." You say. Another girl with blonde pigtails and a kimono walks over. "Mahiru, who's this girl?" She asks. "I'm (y/n) (l/n), the Ultimate Writer. Who are you?" You ask. "Hmmm? I'm Hiyoko Saionji. The Ultimate Traditional Dancer." She said. You smile before going to meet your other classmates.

You meet Byakuya Togami, Chiaki Nanami, Kazuichi Souda, Akane Owari, Nekomaru Nidai, Ibuki Mioda, Gundham Tanaka, Sonia Nevermind, Teruteru Hanamura, Mikan Tsumiki, Nagito Komeada, and Hajime Hinata. The bell rings and you grab a seat next to Mikan. The Ultimate Nurse smiles nervously at you, and you smile back. "HAH!" Mikan screams. You jump, clutching your heart. The entire class looks at the two of you. "What's wrong?!" You ask. "N-no one's ever s-smiled at me before! Y-you're so kind to me!" Mikan said, blushing and smiling. You see Fuyuhiko roll his eyes and turn his attention to the front of the room. Annoyed, you look away from him and decide to try and talk to Mikan. Just as you open your mouth the teacher walks in and you immediately close it, not wanting to get in trouble.

*time skip to the end of the day*

You head to the girls dorms, wanting to start a story you've been thinking about all day. Suddenly, Peko stops you. "P-Peko?" You ask, surprised. "Young Master wants to speak with you." Peko said. "Oh, ok. Where is he?" You ask. "He's in the cafeteria." Peko said. You head to the cafeteria, but you don't see him. The Ultimate Cook, Teruteru, walked up to you. "Are you here to get a taste of me or my cooking? Or perhaps both?" Teruteru asked. You blush a little at his perverted remark but you don't answer. You spot Fuyuhiko at the back of the cafeteria and walk over to him. "Hey Fuyuhiko!" You say. Fuyuhiko stares at you then crosses his arms. "I just wanted you to know that I won't be able to watch over you anymore, seeing as we'll be busy." Fuyuhiko said. You frown. "I don't need your protection. I can take care of myself." Before he could respond, you walk away and back into your room.