First Kiss

You wake up the next day still shaky. You take a shower then get dressed and head to the cafeteria. You walk in and all of your friends look at you, concerned. You wave them off then grab a seat by yourself. You put your head down and bite your lips to stop yourself from crying. Someone sits next to you but doesn't say anything. "Go away..." You mutter, not wanting company. "Now how's that fair? I save your life and you ignore me?" Someone asks with a boasting tone. Your head shot up and you turn to stare into golden eyes. Your eyes water as you fling your arms around Fuyuhiko. He chuckles and strokes your hair.

"Are you ok? He'd better be fucking glad I missed." Fuyuhiko growled. You pull away, shocked. "You never miss!" You exclaim. Fuyuhiko smirked. "You're right. I just wanted him to suffer." He chuckles. You smile at him. "You are definitely the Ultimate Yakuza." You laugh. Fuyuhiko smiles at you. Suddenly his smile vanishes and he blushes. Your smile drops and you looked confused. "F-fuyuhiko?" You stutter. He lifts up your chin and you feel something warm and soft on your lips. Your eyes widen in surprise before they flutter shut and you melt into the kiss.

Fuyuhiko cupped your cheek and gently kissed you. You feel your heart beating against your chest and your face heating up. You slowly kiss back, slowly reaching up to his shoulders. Finally you both pull away, panting slightly. Fuyuhiko gives you a sly smile, his face as red as Mahiru's hair. "W-What was that for?" You ask. "Just wanted to prove something." Fuyuhiko said. You noticed that the cafeteria was silent. You look to see your friends staring at the two of you. You blush and try to hide your face. "What the fuck are you looking at? Go back to your fucking business and leave me and my girlfriend alone!" Fuyuhiko growled. Your heart jumps at that.

You look at Fuyuhiko with wide eyes. He blushes as he realized what he said. "I mean, if you want to... I'm a dumbass... You don't have to-" You cut him off with a kiss. "I'd love to Fuyuhiko." You say, smiling. He smiles back and hugs you. "I love you Fuyuhiko." You say. "I love you too (y/n)." Fuyuhiko said.

------------------------------------------------

Dg22: Well, that's the end of this series! I hope you liked it, and please look forward to more stories! Bye mon amies!