Winter Lights

A few weeks later, you walk into the cafeteria holding the finished copy of the story you wrote for Gundham. You wanted him to read it before you published it. You see him sitting at a table with Hajime and his older brother, Izuru Kamukura. You walk over, smiling. "Hi Hajime and Izuru! Gundham, I have something for you." You say, handing over the small stack of papers. You sit down and wait as he reads the story. When he finished, he put the papers down, shocked. "What sorcery is this?! How can this so called hero steal all of my glory!" Gundham yells. "Gundham, the hero is you." You explain. "I can't use your real name so I had to use a fake one." Gundham nods. "I see... Well then, I give you permission to use this story to tell my tales and my journey through hell!" Gundham said.

You smile and reach for the papers. You get up and say goodbye before heading to the door. "(Y/n), let me come with you." Izuru calls. You stop and wait for him to catch up. The two of you walk towards the dorms. "So you wrote a story about the things Gundham told you?" Izuru asked. You nod. "Well, everyone who reads it will think it's fiction anyways." You say. Suddenly Izuru pushes up against the wall, pinning your arms. You struggle a bit, wanting to escape and pick up your story. "I-Izuru! What are you-" You get cut off as he kisses you. Your eyes widen in surprise and you kick him. He pulls away and you push him. Izuru glares at you, his red eyes flashing with anger. "Izuru you bastard!" A voice yells. You look to see Mondo Oowada running up.

Izuru glares at him before turning and running off. Mondo runs past you, stepping on your story. You pick up the papers, feeling completely dirty, and run down the halls to your room. Tears fall but you don't care. "No running in the halls (y/n)!" Ishimaru Kiyotaka yells. You stop and turn to him, your cheeks stained with tears. "Are you alright? Has someone bullied you? If so, I shall find them and give them a week of detention!" Ishimaru said. You shake your head. "It's nothing. I was just in a hurry. I promise it won't happen again." You say before walking into your room. You put the story down on the desk and grab your winter coat then head outside.

You looked up at the sky to see the stars. Suddenly, something cold and hard hits the side of your head. You look to see Kazuichi and Nagito holding snowballs and grinning wickedly. They throw them and you dive behind a snow pile. You see Ibuki and Mahiru there. "Yahoooo! Now it's two against three! Ibuki is excited!" Ibuki cheered. "Glad you can join us! Grab a snowball and throw it as hard as you can at the boys!" Mahiru said. You nod and does as she instructed, hitting Nagito right in the head. "Nice shot!" Ibuki said, throwing a snowball. You laugh as you continue playing, eventually more people joined, so it was five against five. The teams now were Ibuki, Mahiru, you, Akane, and Sonia.

The boys were Kazuichi, Nagito, Nekomaru, Hajime, and Twogami. You hear a sound and freeze. So does everyone else. You look to see Ishimaru and Mondo. "You are aware that it is midnight and we have class tomorrow, correct?" Ishimaru asks. You get up along with everyone else and head to your room. Without bothering to change, you collapse onto your bed. You look at the picture on your desk that you brought with you. It was the same one you looked at when you received your letter. Fuyuhiko... are you mad at me? Why have you been avoiding me? You think as you drift off to sleep.