Chapter 2: Sunny Day Song

"Instead of that silent castle, I rather just walk around this town where it feels like everything is alive.."

Nozomi reached the town center, where individuals are spread around to buy or trade. She looks around to see what she wants to go buy. She noticed that some kids that are living in poverty are rather happy. She reflects on herself on why she is royalty but never really been happy. She still looks around. She thought she heard someone singing in the distance. She stopped and listened further. Without knowing, she started to walk to where the singing is.

"At times it's hard to accept each other'S views.
Sometimes hesitation gets in the way at first."

The queen always reached to where the melody is.

"But there is a place that we all want to go chase."

She reached the place: The center plaza. The queen lightened her eyes when she saw a young girl around her age dancing by the fountain with a smile, singing such happy song that warms her heart. The girl wore a blue dress with flower patches on the bottom of her dress, silver and gold necklace too matches it. Her pink shawl and turban rather look cute on her. The girl with golden hair shines, turned to where her view is as she danced to the lyrics: I want to get to know you even better now, tell me how!

Her heart throbbed.

"What a warm song. The sun is bright today. Ah, what a sunny day song!"

Everyone left with a smile. The queen found herself gazing with fascination in her eyes to the blonde girl sitting on the fountain as the sun illuminates her.

"Excuse me.." the queen spoke finally.

"Hm?" The girl looks up slowly.