Chapter 5 (End): Cheers for Love

"I love how she strokes my hair as we sleep in this glass garden.. what a lovely time being with her. I love flapping my fingers as if they are wings soaring into this lovely dream.. it makes me feel like I'm about to break like a glass... I love her so much."

It was not long enough until, it got dark.

"Time sure is quick, don't you think? " Eli asked.

"It sure does! But I don't mind because I'm with you.." Nozomi replied.

They both looked at the starry skies filled with stars.

"Isn't the people in the palace going to find you?" Eli concerned.

"Nah, they know I'm meeting you."

"Eh? Do tell?"

"I told the people in the castle by the time we didn't meet.. cause you were sick. I told them that I met this wonderful girl named "Eli" and she's the cutest person I've ever laid my eyes open. She might be quite spoiled and stubborn but she's the cutest. She's so nice. Aaah~ I love falling in love with her! -"

"Harasho!" Eli interrupted.

"Then I told them that I love you so much. I even told them that I love Elicchi so much that I would love to marry her! She's gonna be with me. Being with Elicchi is the greatest moment in my life ! We may not have kids but I'm happy just growing old with her! I love every bits of Elicchi! " Nozomi continued speaking.

"And what did they say to you ?"

"They just told me that if that's what I feel and if that makes me satisfied and happy then I should always follow what my heart tells me. If that's the right thing I feel like doing then yes. I won't let anyone stop me.. My maids agreed with it.. you see, Elicchi, before you came into my life.. it was so boring.. lonely and I didn't knew what I should do in life.. if I haven't met you.. everyday is just the same. I wake up to having nothing to look forward to.. but now I'm happy.. I hope that everyone gets to feel the same thing I have right now.. but whether , they have someone or not, doing what they think is best needs to be done and if that makes them happy then they have to follow their dreams.." Nozomi embraced Eli.

Eli was silent.

Eli rather felt so touched on what Nozomi said. Without knowing, she ended up crying. Nozomi embraced Eli.

"Aw, come on, seeing you cry makes me sad you know?" Nozomi protested.

"I'm sorry! I was just so touched on your explanation earlier ! It was amazing."

Nozomi wiped Eli's tears and Eli smiled.

"Geez, Nozomi you're gonna spoil me!"

"Hehe, spoiling Elicchi is great !"

"But not too much! I might end up clingy! " Eli pouted then laughs, "you're the greatest.."

"Say Elicchi.. live with me in the castle.. I bet you'll be great as a ruler too.."

"Eh? What do you mean?"

Nozomi looked down, blushing intensely.

"You know, marry and you becoming a ruler with me! Then, the castle will feel lively. It will fill up the whole castle with smiles, laughter and warmth... please go live in the castle with me! Hehe, you suit to look more like a king than a queen though. I'll be glad to have you as my wife!!! Aaahh~ Ericchi !!" Nozomi fangirls.

Eli looks intently at Nozomi and laughs.

"Of course! I'll be glad to be your wife and I'm glad you're my wife ! " Eli responded softly onto Nozomi's ear. Eli gently grabs Nozomi into a passionate kiss as the moon illuminates them.

The next day, Nozomi brings Eli to the castle and announced their wedding date. Not long enough, they got married and Eli was entitled as the King of their kingdom. She sits on the throne next to Nozomi. There, they no longer feel alone.

"I can never stop falling for her over and over again each second of every day. I'm no longer alone.. it's no longer lonely.. now that I have you.. I love you so much, Elicchi ..."

"I thought I was just gonna be a lonesome girl who just takes care of this lonely garden of mine with no one really in it except loneliness.. just like my heart... but when you came to me on that one sunny day, that's when my heart was filled with you... I'm glad that Sunny Day song bring me  to you... and  my heart bloomed with a garden of Lilies... the garden of glass... I love you Nozomi.. I love seeing you smile. Nozomi... you were just my wish that I want life to give but now, I'm really happy. When you came, that's the time I felt life is worthwhile..."

The End

The End...