Chapter 4: RuteshiKISU (I love you)

Not long enough. The queen had to wave at the blonde girl "see you later." The queen returned to her castle. She sighed.

"I felt so contented back there but now, I'm lonely.. yeah, I guess, without her , it's lonely ? What if I haven't met her ? Elicchi- what should I do?"

Nozomi leaned on her room window, sighing countlessly.

Eli returned home shortly. She sits on her kitchen chair. She sighed looking afar and looks at her hand.

"This hand of mine catches her earlier... that moment just flew like dust flying when wind hits... I want to see her again. I finally had fallen in love.. but I never knew this is how painful if would've feel.. she's just there but ... she feels so far away.. if only I can just embrace her... but I guess I have no hope... she's our queen.. I'm nothing compared to her... she's absolute !"

Eli frowned, thinking about it so she head to sleep.

"Man, I wish I get to see her again. If odds are going on our way, we will meet over and over again and if it's bound then we shall go back to each other in any means or reason..."

Eli started to be sick the next day, feeling really bad. Therefore, she stayed home. Her yearning for Nozomi grow bigger and bigger as days passed. She thought that no one will be taking care of the garden now since she has been home for nearly a week. She thought everything will go badly even more. After a week, she's finally recovered from a heavy fever.

"Elicchi, it's been a week.. I haven't seen you... do you hate me??? Do you not like me? Is that why you're gone?? No... I have to go wait for her no matter how painful it is if she is not fancying me... it kills me tenfolds if that turns to be truth but I need to wait patiently.."

The next day hits once again. Nozomi feels gloomy, waking up. She looked at her self in the mirror. Frustration broke her inside. She punched the mirror that it shatters into pieces, looking at her face in the distorted mirror, she weeps. Her finger was bleeding due to the shattered glass, cutting it.

"I want to see Elicchi again.. I want to see her smile again.. I want to smile as well beside her. I want Elicchi for me.. Aahhh~ I think turned into a selfish person when I met her... but all I want is Eli ... I want to see her. Even if she may not show up now, maybe someday... that's why... I'll go now ... back to the Garden of Glass.. "

Without hesitation, Nozomi champagnes clothes and zooms out of the castle. She runs with sweat falling on her forehead. She pants upon getting there. There, she saw Eli watering the flowers. Her face lightened up with happiness. Her lost energy regenerates with passion. She banged the door open. Eli turns and sees Nozomi. Eli dropped the hose she is holding and ran directly in Nozomi's direction. Both opened their arms widely and embraced each other as if they haven't seen each other for years.

"Nozomi! Nozomi ! I missed you so much ! It felt like I was so alone in this world without you! I'm sorry if I wasn't here for a week.. I was sick.. I was at home ..  all sick... "Eli explained.

"Aaah~ I thought you hated me so much that you didn't want to go meet me... you know, I came here everyday, waiting for your return.. plus, I watered the beautiful lilies.. now you owe me a favor! " Nozomi teased.

"Eeeehhhhhh!!!!!!!! no wonder these plants are still alive! PHEW! But hey... you're more important than the flowers! Geez, Nozomi!" Eli continued.

"Hey Eli.."

"I have something to say to you Nozomi.."

"I love you-" both said at the same time.

Their reaction was the same. They both got surprised as the blushes on their cheeks showed up. Both giggled. They felt like they haven't been happy for years or their life.

"Elicchi!!! Elicchi !! I love youuuu <3" Nozomi teased further.

"Hue-- what's with this all a sudden Nozomi ?!"

Eli noticed Nozomi's finger looked like they were cut recently. She grabbed her hand and place it on her cheek.

"What a lovely hand you have.. Nozomi.."

Eli extends her own hand and strokes Nozomi's hair. They both smiled at each other passionately. Nozomi moved quickly in attempt to embrace Eli but Eli lost her balance. Eli's hand accidentally turned the hose on and the water splashed right on them as they fell on the ground. Eli fell below Nozomi. Both got surprised.

"Nozomi! We are gonna get wet! "

"I bet !" Nozomi laughs.

They both spent their time on the garden the whole day.

"There is no greater happiness than the times I'm with you. I  feel happiness only when I'm with you.. this is real joy.."