How You Meet ~ Raphael

~ Your Point of View~
       My knuckles were sore as I left the gym just down the street from my apartment. I'm 19, I live with my friends. I moved up here so I could ditch my family to be completely honest. I'm really emotional, I can get mad or upset at almost anything. I tend to punch lots of things, or hurt and/or break something. 
      Well, after getting a call from my older sister, I went straight to the gym before punching the punching bag (go figure), or anything I could hit without getting in too much trouble until my fists and knuckles were either bleeding or sore.
I already hurt my left ankle earlier this week, I fell weird after trying to choke somebody. I suppose I deserved it, but only a little bit!
Hey! He had it coming! He was being a complete asshole!
        Anyway, I sprained my ankle a little, so I've been limping a little for a while. I'm actually a lot more strong in my legs compared to my upper body strength, I've been that way since I was about 11 or something.

I had no time for any bullshit now.

It was when I heard some prick shouting from behind me of the dimly lit sidewalk when I got pissy again.
"Hey! You're welcome ya know!"
I spun straight around and scowled at whoever the hell this was.
"The fuck did you just say to me?!" I hissed.
"I saved your ass just now, you outta be thankin' me!" 
I shot a glare at the unconscious body on the pavement before changing my piercing gaze to the.. Oddly tall... 
Wait what the hell is this guy?
"Well, ex-cuse me! How the FUCK am I supposed to thank someone I can't even see?! Nonetheless I don't even know your damn name!"
         I let out a puff of air before thrusting my hand out.
"I'm (Y/N), you?"
By now, this thing was out under a flickering street lamp.
"You ain't even scared of a giant turtle guy?"
I rolled my eyes.
"New York is a weird place, even I know that. Now, are you gonna shake my hand or not, my arm is getting tired."
He looked at my hand skeptically before smirking and licking his hand and shaking mine. His grip tightened enough to where I could feel his saliva on my palm.
"Name's Raphael. Call me Raph."
I cringed before pulling my hand away and wiping it on his own arm before walking off toward the direction I was headed before this.
With a brief wave from me as I walked, I shouted a,
"See ya!"

"The fuck is with this chick..."