Meeting Up ~ Michelangelo

(Your point of view, by the way)

I opened my door and shut it behind me with my foot, groaning from my lack of arm strength with my heavy bags from my trip with family. I trudged through my apartment until I reached my room and plopped them back down on the floor. 

"Ahhhhh, that feels so much better..." 

I eyeballed Brownie who sat on my bed. I trusted him to keep the apartment in check and might I say, he did a splendid job! Everything was only a tad dusty, but it remained untouched. He's so nice. He doesn't go through my personal space. 

As my phone connected to the internet, I heard a trillion notifications go off and I jumped from the sudden noise of 'Chord'. Seeing as this seemed pretty urgent, and I was also pretty scared and curious, I picked up my phone and opened it to see about a trillion messages from Mikey to match the trillion of notification rings. I bit my lip. I always forget to tell people things! I probably scared him so bad!

Just as I started tapping on my keyboard to text him back, my window shattered loudly and I heard a thud followed by a voice.

"Where's (Y/N), and what have you done with her?!" 

I squealed and fell back on my bed. Footsteps trailed back to my room and the same turtle friend I had just been texting popped his head in the doorway.

"(Y/N)! My sweet, precious (Y/N)!" he cooed whilst scooping me up in his arms and swinging me back and forth.

"I thought something bad happened to you, gorgeous! Who hurt you?!"

"No- one.. Mike...-" I managed to squeak out from his bear hug.

Or should I say turtle hug.

Ha. I'm so funny.

I reached up to tap his bicep a few times so he'd let go and he released me from his death grip with a little, 

"Oh, yeah. Lungs."

I coughed and wheezed before laughing a little weakly.

"It's fine, Mikey. I forgot to tell you I went out to the beach with my family. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Angelcakes don't scare me like that EVER again! I thought the worst happened to you!"

"I know, I know. Hey, I'll order a pizza to make it up for scaring you." 

A big grin broke out on his face.

"You're so the best!" he fell to his knees and hugged my legs like I was some sort of goddess and sighed.

I felt a blush creep to my cheeks from my shyness. 

"Wait, pineapple, right?"

"Sure, Mikey. I'll get pineapple on it."

"Soooo the beessstt..."

"Yeah, I know." 

Comfortable silence settled in, until my smile went away as I realized.

"Wait, did you just break my window?"

"Uhhhhh, no?"