Getting To Know Him ~ Leonardo

Your P.O.V.
I woke up to see bright blue in front of me and a blinding glow behind the thing's head.
"Hello? Ma'am are you alright?" a concerned voice asked in front of me. Judging by how it sounds, I'm going to assume this person is a guy.
"Yes, my head just hurts a little."
"Oh, thank goodness you're alright!" the silhouette exclaimed, to which my head throbbed and I rolled over to avoid that damned light making this aching worse.

"Um.. Are you sure you're okay?"

My head throbbed. I've never really gotten that question before. I felt a burst of sickness pop in my chest and I shuddered.

I'm fine.

I'm fine?

"I'm.. It's complicated, I guess."

I felt a poke at my back and I looked over my shoulder to meet blue eyes. They seemed to study the features of my face, skimming over the pigment that was paler than what was healthy, the frown on my face, not only staring at my eye color, but looking at the bags under my eyes as well. I flinched and turned back around to see another figure standing over the couch I was on. Startled, I jumped and fell back onto blue-eyes, grimacing again from the lack of comfort on my body due to touching another being and rolling so my face was on the floor.

"So, I guess this was an awkward time?"

"Yeah, Don." 

The voices conversed as I lay on the cold floor with my hair over my face. My head throbbed as the realization of how dumb I looked registered in my mind. My cheeks heated up and tears stung my eyes in embarrassment. Damn this fucked up shit in my mind. I should just leave, I'm causing these people trouble just by being here. I slid my arms up and laid my hands on the ground before trying to lift myself off the concrete.

"No, no, no! You can't get up, yet!-" the second voice yelped.

Arms wrapped around my torso and lifted me back on the couch. I laid on my back and stared up. Eventually, my eyes slid to the side to see a giant figure. The same giant figure from before. My head pounded as I remembered. Turtle guy, giant turtle guy, alley, almost got mugged.

"Jesus- Fuck!-" I squirmed to the corner of the couch and hugged my knees out of instinct. 

"Ma'am, there's no need to panic." the familiar one held his hands out as to tell me to remain calm and stared at my position. 

The other just glanced between the two of us in an awkward manner.

"Leo, I need to speak to you someplace else."

"Why? What are you gonna do to me?"

"Nothing, ma'am. Donnie, can we discuss it later?"

While the lanky one sighed, I took a brief glance at his appearance. He seemed to be taller than 'Leo', or whatever his name was. Seemed to favor the color purple and gadgets. He pressed up his taped glasses.

"Fine, but it's probably something we need to discuss ASAP." he stated before briskly walking off down a tunnel.

Feeling a shift of position on my right, I snap my head over in that direction with widened eyes.

"Why did you bring me here? Where am I?"

"You're in the lair."

The lair? The fuck does he think this is, a kid's show?!

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned and held my aching and hot forehead. A few seconds of silence went by before he broke it.

"Hey, I know you don't trust me at all most likely, but-" his hand gently grasped my arm.

"I'm Leonardo."

I brought my hand down low enough to make eye contact with him.

"I'm (Y/N)." I greeted kind of bluntly.

He seemed to get a little uncomfortable, probably expecting some sort of backlash for basically kidnapping me to bring me here, but I responded like any normal person would I suppose.

"I'm sorry to ruin our little small talk but, my head really hurts. Do you have anything to help that out?"

He flinched at the sudden topic and nodded. He seemed to flash some sort of a relieved smile before nodding briefly and standing.

"Yeah, just stay here and rest. I'll go get you some painkillers." I watched him walk off and listened to his large footsteps walking off once out of vision. I huffed into my legs and stared down at my feet as they stayed together in my curled up position on the couch. 

I'm not sure what circumstance this guy has put me in, but I'm uncertain if it's a good one or not.

(I'm not that good at reading Leo's personality I hope I did a good xD)