4 They are chasing me!

*************************************

That exact moment, I hauled butt! When you haul butt, you peddle your feet as fast as you can and as far away as you can from danger.

I heard "Get him!" and the clatter of heavy footsteps behind me.

"Psshhhh no problem. I may be fat but I can sure BOOK IT when I need to. I can outrun anyone, anytime, anywhere."I laughed to myself.

You name it, I did it. Cut through back yards, jumped hedges for like a whole 5-7 min. The whole shabang and I still couldn't lose them.

"Wtf?! These guys can't be human!" I kept sprinting not knowing what else to do.

I was now coming up on the huge wall that goes around the whole neighborhood. No doubt about it, I'm going to have to scale it.

I suddenly sensed one of the guys close the gap between us dangerously fast.

"Here goes nothing." I thought as I neared the wall.

For a second it felt like I was floating...

To my disappointment my reality was crushed when my face was leveled with the ground with a thud.

"Umph!"I grunted as it knocked the breath out of me.

It only took me a mili second to realise a heavy body was laying ontop my fragile build, it belonged to none other than...*guy 1 . He reeked of what he had been smoking.

*guy 2 runs up joined by the rest of the guys. "Finally!" He wheazed. "This dude can freaken run!" he said still breathing hard.

By this time guy 1 had gotten off me, ripped-pulled me to my feet, and had my arm in a painful hold behind my back. Not to mention the ballistic pain was shooting through my arm because be was holding my wrist AND my cuts. Geez what is the fascination with my wrists today!?

I still had my hair pinned up inside my beenie and my black hood from my sweatshirt over it so I knew they couldn't see my face.

"Let me go , I won't say anything about what I saw." I said lowly.

*guy 1 "See, we can't exactly do that and be sure you won't be a snitch, so your coming back with us to answer some.... questions..." He smirked wrenching my arm more. Pain shot through my arm and I hissed.

All of the other guys just stood there looking at me like I was an alien. Maybe it was because I can run so fast or the low voice or they just now noticed how fat I am. Shivers ran down my spine as I thought about my ugly figure.

*guy 1 "Come on, it will be...fun..."

All the other guys just stood there and laughed at guy 1n's remark.

I almost busted out laughing. He had NO idea what I was about to pull.

"Sorry it had to be this way." 

*guy 1 "What?"

"On second thought, nope!!! I'm not!" I yelled, expertly flipping my arm out of its hold behind my back and and applying the best thing that had ever happened to this guys face, a AWESOME right hook and a good ole kick in the gut!

He doubled over groaning in pain.

another guy rushed over to help him.

The other three cornered me against the wall.

"You know you can't win this." guy 2 remarked smartly.

That didn't hit my ears well. "Well see about that." I smirked in my low voice.

The three of them slowly closed in.

My back is now against the wall. If there is one thing I CAN'T STAND its being cornered.

I quickly slipped my knife out of my boot.

placing it into my hand a making a fist.

"Hey so what if it wasn't huge? At least I had SOMETHING!" I wasn't actually going to use it unless I had to, its more of a intimidation thing.

"Lets dance." I smirked lunging towards the lunging towards the guy #4 closest to me. Before he could react I grabbed his head and need him in the gut and kicked out his right leg out from under him sending him to the ground gasping for air.

"Watch it! He's got a knife." I heard 2 whisper to 3.

guy 2 advanced towards me alone which was a BIG mistake.

He must be stupid to attack me alone!

Haven't they learned that the hard way already. I pondered before he threw a right hook at me.

I threw my head to the left, and brought my right fist up goodn hard under his chin which sent him stumbling backwards.

My victory was short lived. As I realized 3 was no longer in sight. A twig snapped behind me, I realized I had been set up. I took a hit from behind. This would be twice today that I have greeted the ground with my face.

"That's gona hurt in the morning." I groaned slightly.

guy 3 "Not so fun when your the one getting your ass kicked hugh?" said as he punched my side.

I groaned I'm pain. It hurt, but not near as bad as one of my moms boyfriends.

I gritted my teeth and tried to get over the pain while I flipped over on top of him straddling is waist. I flipped open my knife and brought it to his neck and leaned down to his ear and whispered.

"Whose ass is getting kicked now?" I taunted.

To my amazement he replied

"Still yours."

He roughly flipped us again and was now straddling me, braced one hand on the ground next to my head and gave me blow to my chin which his other. It hurt like hell.

You son of a...!" I muttered under my breath.

Before he could do anything else I took my knife and slashed his arm above my head. I felt some warm liquid ooz onto my arm. I knew it was his blood but I didn't care, he deserved it.

He recoiled and held his arm yelling in pain.

I felt my knife be ripped from my hand.

"Thats it!"I heard a voice from behind me. I felt something hit the back of my head, HARD.The world shutdown and went black.

*************************************

Hello my people!!! You know what I am going to say... MURDER THE LIKE BUTTON!!!!!

*PEACHES*

*************************************