12 Mc Donalds... Um ewwww...

Nick let go of my arms and they fell limply by my side.

"Ooooo that's a nasty gash on your jaw.... He said touching my jaw bone.

"O really...? No SHIT SHERLOCK!"

I protested loudly against the pain he had caused by touching it.

I tried to move my arm-hand to slap his hand away... No success:p

He chuckled at my response.

"Sorry...Hey! At least got to the the dry blood off your face. I could have just left it there ya know." He winked teasingly.

I gave him a blank look.

"Stay RIGHT here." he demanded.

"No duh..." I mumbled sleepily.

After 5 minutes he came back with a first aid kit and a wet cloth.

"Did you miss me Kitty?" He gave me a quick wink before grabbing my face to look at jaw.

"Jason! Come help me!"

"With what?! Can't you do it yourself?" Jason growled from another part of the house his voice slowly getting louder.

" Just help me."

He came around the corner.

"What the f-?" He saw my jaw.

"Oh... Ugh, ya sure..."

"Let go of my face you dweeb!"
I growled at Nick.

"Ga she's loud..." Jason remarked

"Tell me about it!" Nick rolled his eyes sarcastically letting my face go.

" Sooooo...." Jason drawled.

" You never did tell us your name." Nick moved my long brown hair behind my ear.

"And I never wi-" Nick dabbed alcohol over the gash on my jaw.

"Phhhhhhhhh OW!!!"

I sucked in air through my clenched teeth.

"Why the hell did you do that!?"I screeched at Nick. The drug was wearing off a bit.

"Jeez, chill he had to at least get the blood off of your face and disinfect it." Jason mumbled.

"Fine!!! How about I rip YOU a new one and then pour alcohol on it. We'll see how crazy you are about it then!!!" I yelled.

He drew in a breath to reply.

"We're home!!! And we brought foooooood!!!" Will yelled in a sing-song voice tossing bags full of food from Mc Donnalds to Nick and Jason.

Tanner and Shaun trailed in the door after him.

I started searching the room for a clock with my eyes.

"Here." Will awkwardly held out a wrapped hamburger towards me while not making eye contact. When I didn't respond it made him impatient.

"Take it! My arm is getting tired..." Will complained in a 'dugh' tone, waving the fattening food in my face.

"I can't move my arms... or my body, you dumbo..."

"We gave her a some good stuff because she was driving is insane." Jason said as if drugging me meant nothing.

"Ooooooooooooh..." Will drawled drawled.

"I guess could feed it to you, or you could wait until the drug wears off and eat it later."

"I'll go with the second option. So if you don't mind, would you ever so kindly... BACK OFF!" I eyed the hamburger as if it were about to eat me instead of the other way around.

"Take a chill pill!" He laughed and put it back in the bag.

I mentally sighed in relief.

I finally spotted what I was looking for.

1:55!!!! Who the heck eats at 1:55 in the morning?

Sadly, and apparently, these morons.

Five, then ten minutes passed while I watched the clock silently tuning out anything they said.

"SO!" Jason plopped down on the couch next to me breaking me out of my trance of bordum not to mention scaring the CRAP out of me.

Will, Connor, Shaun and Nick all sat on the couch opposite from Jason and me.

"You have to be with one of us at all times, so who do you want to stay with tonight?" Jason asked a little to happy about it.

Uh oh... Haven't thought about this case scenario...

****************************************************************

Yo! You! Ya YOU sitting on your lazy butt!!! KILL THAT LIKE BUTTON:) Because I worked hard on this chapter:)

K? PEACHES!!!

****************************************************************