13 Pick a guy-slash room!?

"Ha!Thaaaaaat's cute..." I laughed nervously.

"What so funny?"  asked Shaun seriously, flipping his dark hair.

"O." My mouth fell open. 

"You're serious..." The drug had now worn off, and I was completely awake.

"Ummmm..." I drawled scratching the back of my neck.

"How about you..." I looked towards a hallway that I thought might lead to the way out of this nut house.  

"LET ME GO, SO WE WON'T HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS!!!"

I dove over Jason and hauled butt, yes, HAULED BUTT towards the hallway and what I hoped would be my freedom.

"Seriously! Why can't you just stay drugged?!" Yelled Jason.

Hearing all of their footsteps a little to close for comfort, I sped up and got to the end of the enormous hallway.

"Kitty! Get your little butt back here!"  Nick yelled angrily.

" Let's get this straight, there is NOTHING little about me!" I yelled.

"Awwww cmon Kitty!" Nick shouted out of breathe.

"Kitty!" 'I spat with hate'  "Is not here now. At your leisure, please leave a message at the sound of the beep. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!" I yelled laughing evilly after.

I arrived at the end of the hallway only to find a grand staircase... WHY is it always stairs!!!??? What is this? A horror movie where the poor stupid girl can't find anything but the stairs!?

I sprinted up the stairs only to find another long hall only with a bunch of doors on each side. Ennie meenie, minie...Mo! I chose a random door , ran inside, and slammed the door locking it.

"Seriously? She could have gone into any of our rooms." one of them complained.

"Well, I guess we will have to find out." smirked Connor.

"Well, night guys guys!" Nick said loudly knowing I could hear him.

Then, it hit me. I'm in one of their rooms!

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" I whispered looking around the room frantically looking for a hiding spot. My eyes landed on a closet, I dove into it loudly making the coat hangers in it clink together.

The I heard someone trying to open the door I had locked behind me.

"Really?"  said an unknown male voice.

"So you know there's this thing, its called a key, and its right above my door. Right?"

I face palmed myself as I heard him unlock the door. I was about to find out who's room I had dove into and also who I would be forced to stay the night with.

"So, we could do this the easy way where you just come

out...?"  I hears the door swoosh open and a person enter the room.

I held my breath hoping the floor would swallow me up.

"Or...we could do it the, hard way." He sighed and started looking under the bed.

I heard footsteps coming closer to the closet. I really think I'm about to die from lack of oxygen... Suddenly the footsteps stopped and left the room.

I let out the breath I had been holding and put my ear to door to see if it was safe to come out.

"Closets are a little TO original don't you think?" A voice taunted.

I shrieked as the closet door was opened and I face planted on the floor at the persons feet.

A strong arm grasped mine pulling me up off the floor.  when he let go, I stumbled trying to stand up and a pair of tan arms grabbed my shoulders to stabilize me. My head snapped up to meet a pair of dark dark brown eyes staring at me.

"You've got to be kidding me!?"