6 Waking up

"Owwwww..." I groaned.

I slowly lifted my head up blinking my eyes rapidly trying to focus on something, anything, but wasn't able to because of the dim lighting.

"Why is everything so darn fuzzy? And where the heck am I?" I sighed, Wait! I can see my breath!? Its FREEZING!!!

It all came back to me, like a hard slap in the face, or more like bus, loaded with hippos, running over me. Or maybe that is just my concussion, yep. That's what it was.

I examined all my injuries. Nothing to bad except I'm definitely in pain in my right ribcage.

I looked down at my hands and feet and to my complete surprise, they weren't tied.

"What kind if kidnappers don't tie up the kidnapee?" Are they that stupid?" I started looking around the basement that now held me captive, until my eyes fell upon a door.

"And that would be my way out."

"Ok, Ok, gota get up,got a ge-**** "HOLY SHIT!!!" I winced grabbing my throbbing side I managed to pull my self up.I slowly crept toward the door trying not to make any noise, listening to hear if there was anyone else on the other side.

Nope. I'm in luck!!!

I silently tried the door. Locked. No wonder I wasn't tied up.

This is the point where all other girls would start screaming bloody murder.

Things like. (Help, help me, anybody please!) And attract the attention of the person that kidnapped them. Not to mention BAWlING their eyes out.

"That's SO not how I roll."

"Psh, did they really think a locked door would keep me in here?" I wondered aloud.

I pushed my hood off of my head and grabbed a hair pin out from under my beenie replacing the hood back on top of my head.

Within 30 seconds, the door swung open.

"And with that ladies and gentlemen she's out!" I quietly cheered.

Ever so slowly, I crept out of the door, and immediately came to a flight of stairs.I slowly began creeping up them.

Once almost half way up, I heard startling, deep, and familiar voices.

guy 1 "Look man, I'm sorry. I didn't know that it would go this far but we can't risk getting caught!"

guy 2"I know, but still. Nick knocked him out cold, of course, not before he beat the crap out of all of us but Nick. Then again, he didn't get a chance to beat Nick up.We should probably see if he's awake though."

"Ugh oh." I thought slowly starting to back down the long flight of stairs.

"So... guy 5, aka Nick, is the one not only responsible for my capture AND my concussion too?

*He is SO dead!!!!!!*

guy 1 "Ya, your right. Get all the guys and We will."

"O. Crap." I freaked out.

I heard a group of heavy footsteps coming towards the door at the top of the stairs.

The reality show ain't got nothin on me! I flew down the stairs In record time, shut the basement door quietly, and dove in the corner where they had dumped me.

The footsteps got closer and closer until I could literally feel them standing outside the door. I closed my eyes faking sleep, which I'm a pro at.

*thud!* the door opened. *guy 1* "Nick! I thought you freaken locked the door!"

I could barely keep myself from grinning.

guy 5( Now known as Nick) "Dude! I swear I locked it! It must not have shut is all, sorry dude."

"Dude? man? bro? What kind of kidnappers call each other dude, man and bro?" I pondered.

guy 1 "That better not happen again." He grumbled rolling his eyes.

Suddenly I felt all five sets of their eyes land on me. I didn't like that feeling.

I took careful care not to blink, to breathe deeply and slowly, and not to move unnecessarily.

*guy 2* "Guys, he's still out. Maybe we just leave him alone. Besides its freezing down here. We should probly move him upstairs" He said in a hushed tone as if not to disturb me.

"Hold up? They haven't found out im a girl yet? This... is gona be fun."

*guy 1* "Seriously Will? Stop being such softy." He growled."We need to wake him up, he was on our turf, and let's just say that's no minor offense. Maybe well take him upstairs."

"Well, at least I know guy 2's name is Will.

*guy 1 "Shaun, will you do the honors?"

he asked sarcastically.

"Wait!? Which one is Shaun?"I ponderd.

*eeeeeeeeeeeeek* the sound of a metal chair being dragged across the floor made me want to cringe, but I couldn't. Not if I didn't want them to know I was awake.

"Haha, no prob bro." guy 3 snickerd.aka Shaun.

Well guess that answered my question...

Before I could even comprehend what they had meant, I was picked up and held by a pair of strong arms...

*Shaun* "Not as heavy as he looks guys."

This would be where any girl would be like*insert soft romantic music*,(He smelled amazingly manly, and was tall, muscular, and gentle.) *tape abruptly stops with a rrrrrrrrrrrhhhh sound.*

Nope, not me.

He plopped my butt down on the metal chair probably a little harder than he intended to. Definitely, going to hurt later but o well.

My eyes shot open. "Owww... I slightly groaned keeping my head down and eyes glued to the floor.

Meanwhile I felt Shaun behind me,he snaped something cold and metallic onto my wrists.I'm assuming they're handcuffs. I winced as he tightened them around my wrists, they were rubbing my cuts. "Wow, you've got some tiny hands." he remarked quietly, more to himself.

*guy one "Ah, good your awake.!" He smirked.

All of the jerks laughed.

*guy 2, aka Will. "Can we go upstairs, I'm freezing my butt off!" He whined.

All the guys nod and voice their agreement.

*guy 1 "Fine! Bring him upstairs, and don't let anything happen like LAST time."

He said almost like he was bored

Will and Shaun, quickly grasped either side of my arms and pulled me off the chair pain shot through all of my injuries once more as they started dragging me towards the stairs.

"Back. Off. I can walk by myself." I mumbled trying to somehow get out of their grasps. It only made them tighten.

"Don't make this hard, lets go, and don't try anything." Smirked Shaun.

"Why, your afraid you can't handle me?" I asked tauntingly.

"Shut up!" Shaun growled menacingly.

*Will "Dude, chill, can we just make it upstairs!?"

"Fine, Whatever!"

We neared the stairs and they dragged me the whole way up in silence,because I was dragging my feet and my side was hurting like heck!