15 I'm not hungry...

I stirred awake drowsily realizing I was burning up with something heavy around my waist.

Maybe if I flip over I can get this weight off of me...*flips over in to a rock wall*

"" Well hey there." A deep voice smirked.

Wait...? Since when does a bed have a talking wall in the middle... O. crap.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!" I shrieked falling off of the bed, well kind of... I was still cuffed to it.

"God woman, chill..." Tanner laughed.

"I'll *ha hem* 'chill' when you get me out of these cuffs, let me take a shower, and let me go!"

He grinned. "I can do the first two." He unlocked the cuff off of my wrist and motioned for me to follow him. He led me to a huge bathroom. Like no joke, my room could fit in here... Twice.

"So. Take a shower do whatever the hell girls do in the bathroom and we can go down stairs and eat. Are we good?" He asked.

I almost chocked on my own air when he mention eating.

"Whatever." I started to shut the door behind me, before I had a chance to, he stuck his foot in it.

"Ya know I think this my bathroom is big enough for the two of us, don't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively while removing his foot from the door and crossing his arms.

"In your perverted dreams you overly hair gelled pervert!" I spat flicking him off and slamming and locking the door in his creeper face.

"Feisty... I like it!" His voice taunted from the other side of the door. His footsteps fading away made me know it was ok to get a shower.

Come on, there has to be some windows in here. I scanned the room with no luck.

I stopped looking for an escape and decided to take a shower. I took off all of my dirty and smelly clothes and left them in a pile on the floor.. As I passed the mirror, I stopped to check my dreaded body in it. My eyes first were drawn to my bruised left ribcage. Something is definitely wrong with it because it was bent ever so slightly outwards at the bottom. I tried to push it back in, but it hurt so much when I touched it I almost cried from the pain. The painful memory the of Shaun kicking it swirled in my mind. Pushing it to the back of my mind, I went back to checking my body.

I traced my fingers along where my collarbones were supposed to be, but were not. Just covered with fat. Next I put my feet together to look at my pathetic excuse for a thigh gap.

Why do I have to be so ugly!? I let out a breath I had been holding in, and started looking for things I would need to shower with. I looked under the cabinets and found some towels, wash cloths, and pack of razors. Grabbing one of each, I turned on the water and stepped in as soon as it was hot.

Let's see what we have... Axe shampoo, Axe conditioner, Axe shaving gel, Axe,Axe,Axe,Axe,Axe, well from my HUGE variety in scents. I guess I'm going to smell like guy for a while. O well...

I worked the manly smelling shampoo into my hair, rinsed and did the same with the conditioner. I looked at the small razor I had in my hand.

No, I can't to this now. I'll have to wait until I can hide it better. I decided to use the razor for what i was actually meant to be used for. I shaved my legs fingers and toes.

Don't want to go around resembling Sasquatch's cousin now do I?

I stepped out and dried my body off, wrapping my towel around me. Realizing that I couldn't re wear my bra and underwear I washed them with some soap in the sink and wrung them out the best I could. After I finished, I hungI slowly peeked out of the door.

"Um... Hello...? I need clothes..." I said in a normal voice.

No response.

"HEY, YOU IDIOTS! I NEED SOME CLOTHES!!!" I yelled murderously.

"Guys she's out! Somebody get her some clothes!" A random voice yelled. Two seconds later my worst nightmare with swingy emo hair and green eyes named Shaun, entered the room holding a pile of clothes.

"Put these on." He ordered throwing a pile of clothes at me while eying me up and down.

I caught them just before they hit my face. I stared at him with wide eyes feeling uncomfortable with him staring at me in my towel. Jeez these people have no shame! I quickly retreated back into the bathroom, re locking the door, and put my freshly washed bra and underwear back on along with the over sized black sweatshirt and black of girls leggings Shaun had given me. I wonder why they had a pair of girls leggings just laying around..?

I slipped out of the door hoping he wouldn't be there...  So much for hope.

"Let's go." He grabbed the back of my hoodie to keep me at his side as we walked.

I only glared at him because I was afraid if I said anything he might hurt me again.

He stayed silent as we walked down the long hallway and grand staircase.

Out of nowhere he randomly cleared his throat.

"You know I thought you were a guy."

"Yes. Yes I did know that. And do you know that that changes nothing?"

He frowned looking away and remained silent.

Finally we arrived at the kitchen where the four other guys were talking and eating.

When we entered it went dead silent.

Nick , Jason, Conner and Will all stared at me.

Not awkward at all... I shifted uncomfortably under their gaze and the hold Shaun still had on the back of my hoodie.

Nick got up from his stool at the bar and ruffled my now almost dry hair hair.

"Good morning Kitty!" He cood like I was a pet or something.

"Don't touch my hair!" I snapped trying to fix it.

Shaun smirked at my comment.

"So, we have eggs, bacon, waffles..."

I drowned him out knowing that there was no way I was going to eat ANY of the stuff he was offering me.

"I'm not really hungry." I cut him off. "So I'm just gonna go over here."
I crossed from the kitchen part of the room to the living room and plopped down on the couch.
"If your not hungry fine." Nick said slightly offended I turned his offer down. Ya, that's it... I'm just not hungry.

****************************************************************

Hey! Vote, he happy, be cool, stay cool. Ight?

†PEACHES†