The Fall

You screamed as you fell into Mt. Ebott. You felt the wind blowing through your flowing hair as you kept falling. You felt for sure you were going to die from this big of a fall. Then suddenly, you stopped falling. You opened your (eye color) eyes and saw that you were on top of yellow flowers. Your (2 favorite colors) striped sweater didn't get damaged during the fall, or your brown (shorts/skirt). You painfully got up and looked around your surroundings. It seemed like an extremely old place. You decided to leave the area, seeing how you can't leave the way you came. As you walked, you noticed a yellow flower. It had a smile on its face and the petals were shredded a bit.
"Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower!" The flower said. You gave Flowey a small smile.
"H-hi Flowey, I'm (Y/n)," You stuttered. Flowey's smile seemed to grow.
"Golly, you must be so confused! Someone 'ought to teach you how things work around here!" Flowey said winking. You shook your head.
"I-I'm fine, Flowey. I-I think I will m-manage." You stated, walking away from Flowey. Suddenly, sharp, green vines held you in the air and a red heart appeared in front of you. You gasped in shock. Flowey gave you a twisted smile.
"YOU IDIOT. IN THIS WORLD, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!!" Flowey's demonic voice boomed. He let out a sinister laugh as he tightened the vines. Your HP was draining. Now it was at 1, then a fireball appeared and blasted Flowey away. The vines released you, making you land on the ground with a thud and 'ouch'. Then a goat-like monster with a purple dress walked up to you and held her paw out for you. You gave her a small smile before hesitantly taking her paw. She helped you up.
"Are you okay, my child?"
You nodded, making her smile. "Well, I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins. Please follow me, my child," Toriel said kindly as she started to walk to where you originally was going to go. You smiled and happily followed her. Toriel guided you through the Ruins and gave you some puzzles and challenges, but you completed them with ease. She then led you to a different area. There seemed to be a tree in the middle and a home not too far away. Toriel led you to her home and when down a hallway. She took your hand and faced a door. "This is your room. If you need me I will be in the kitchen. Is something burning? Anyway, make yourself at home, my child." Toriel smiled as she quickly left to check on whatever was burning. You giggled and entered your room. It was (favorite color) and the bed looked cozy and warm. Next to the bed's right, was a drawer. There seemed to be something on it. You went over to it and it was a picture frame. Toriel was there with some other monsters. There were two skeletons, one was taller than the other. There was also a fish lady and a dinosaur-like scientist too. A pink and black robot was doing a pose and there seemed to be a bigger goat monster like Toriel behind the group. You smiled at the picture and went over to your new bed. You slowly fell asleep in your new bed...