Nightmare

(couldnt find gud pic so here is ganz and i tink nightmare sensy? *cough* ships ganz x sensy *cough but onto the story!)

"Hey Pap! I got your favorite cinnamon buns!" I say as I open the door. Pap had a big smile on his face.

   "Ah finally! Let's eat together, Sans!" Pap suggested. Just then, he came from behind me and placed his hand on my skull. (if you guys read the comic or watch a comic dub you know who i'm talking about)

   "Evening, my boys," he said. "What are you two doing?" he asked as I turned around.

   "Welcome home, dad! Sans bought us cinnamon buns!" Pap shouted as he jumped onto him.

   "T-There...There's some l-leftover for you, d-dad.." I stuttered out.

   "Thanks. I'll eat it later," he said as Pap held onto him. He had a smug grin on his face, but Pap didn't notice it. "Oh and Sans..." he started as I looked up at him. "After dinner, please."

   Everyday, when Papyrus went to bed, I had to go to his lab for a 'small training session', and every week I had to take another of those disgusting determination pills. But it didn't hurt nearly as much as the first time I ate it. I thought it was normal because my body kinda got used to it. Then another human showed up, and got killed.

   And he made a new determination pill. It's the same pill, but it had a different soul power. That went on, and when I ate that pill, the effect to my body only got worse. The pain was far more terrible than the first one. It was like...my body wanted to explode and implode at the same time. It hurt. I felt like I wanted to die. But I refused to...

No One POV

   You slowly woke up to some pain on your arm. You blinked a couple times to adjust your vision and you glanced down at your arm. You saw that it was Ganz tightening his grip onto your arm, almost like he was clawing you. You looked back up at him and saw that he was still sleeping. It looked like he was having a nightmare. The pain in your arm was getting worse, so you nudged Ganz.

   "Ganz? Ganz! Ga-AAAH!" you cut off your own sentence when Ganz woke up and screamed.(don't worry, with the power of an author, the other monsters didn't hear you and Ganz until the story calls for it lol)  You were gonna nudge him again, but suddenly he punched you. You were pulled back and you felt tears about to form. You held onto your pained cheek and looked back at Ganz.

   His left eye was flaring a bit and he still had his fist clenched from punching you, he was also panting a bit as well. His floof was also going up in a spikey manner (i mean, idk how to describe it..its always spikey isn't it?) "Ganz! Snap out of it!" you lowly yelled. Your eyes widened at what Ganz did next. He summoned bones around him, as his eye flared more and you tried your best to dodge. You looked at your HP.

LV. 1 HP 13/20 (yes, i did just make Ganz do 7 damage on you shaddup if you have a prob with it)

   You looked back up at Ganz and right when you did, a bone almost hits your chest, but you dodge causing it to hit your side and it does a lot of damage to you. Your tears fall and your HP drops again. You yell in pain and hold onto your side, falling to the ground. Mel appears behind Ganz and holds onto him.

   "Enough Sans. Wake up you idiot! This isn't a nightmare anymore, it's reality! You're going to KILL her! Wake up!" Mel tells him and Ganz snaps out of it. Ganz blinks twice before glancing at you. You were holding your side in pain as it was bleeding and tears were coming out of your eyes.

   "O-Oh my god! (Y/n)! (Y/n), are you okay?!" Ganz asks as he runs over to you. You look up at Ganz and shake a bit while crying more.

 You look up at Ganz and shake a bit while crying more

   "(Y-Y/n), I-I'm so sorry..I didn't know what I was doing..." Ganz tried to apologize as you kept crying. He looked at your HP.

LV. 1 HP 4/20

   Ganz's eyes widened at how much damage he did to you. "H-Here...let me make it up to you..." Ganz pulled you closer to him and you looked at him with frightened eyes.

   "Lookie there. You scared your girlfriend," Mel teases and chuckles. Ganz lightly blushed and mentally rolled his eyes. Ganz put his hand over your wound and you saw his hand glow green. Your wound stung a bit and you hissed at the pain.

   "Sorry..." you just gave him a short nod. After he was done, your wound wasn't bloody, but it left a small scar. It was barely noticeable. Ganz wiped away any extra tears with his thumb and gave you a smile. "I know another way to make it up to you."