Snowdin Village pt.2

Ganz POV

   No, no, no, no, no, no, no! (Y/n) didn't just leave! (Y/n)'s stick is gone too! I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned to see Melancholy. "Wow. I didn't expect the kid to leave you so early, Ganzy," he said with that stupid smirk on his face. I glared at him and left the cave. I glanced down and realized that (Y/n)'s footsteps were on the snow. I followed them and it seemed (Y/n) kinda kept my warning in mind when she stayed behind the bushes. 

   I let out a sigh in relief, but it was too soon. I saw her footprints head pass the bushes and to where my old post was. I started to run, hoping, praying that (Y/n) wasn't killed by him or anyone. I saw her footprints head to a snowman and I went over to it.

   "Hey! Did you see a human pass by?" I asked the snowman.

   "Yeah! Such a nice kid! Sadly, she'll die though," the snowman stated, but I ignored it.

   "Which way?!" I don't know why, but I just want (Y/n) to be safe in my embrace.

   "Oh, I think she went towards the village," my eye sockets widened. 

   "So she didn't keep your warning in mind then. How sad," Mel said behind me. I didn't even listen to him or anything that was around me. I was picturing (Y/n) in pain and agony while I couldn't do anything. 'It's gonna be my fault if she dies...' i thought and I quickly teleported to the village. I hid in some bushes just in case a monster came out. I then notice (Y/n) walking casually across Snowdin.

   I quickly teleport to her, grab her hand, and teleport back to the cave. I tossed her, slightly gently, onto her bed and she looked up at me in shock. I glared down on her.

   "(Y/n)...what did I say?" I said as I kept glaring down at her. She looked down onto the ground, which made me regret my choices. I let out a sigh and sit next to her. "(Y/n), I'm not mad at you," just as I said that, she looked at me with big, sad eyes.

 "(Y/n), I'm not mad at you," just as I said that, she looked at me with big, sad eyes

   I blushed a little and let out a breath I didn't know I held. "I was just really worried about you. You know that there are dangerous monsters around," I explained to her and wiped any of her forming tears with my thumb. I cupped her cheeks and pulled her to me. "But you know now I'm gonna keep a close eye socket on you, right?" I joked, but with some seriousness in it. (Y/n) giggled and sighed a bit.

   "Heh..yeah," she replied. I then did something unexpected..well for me. I kissed (Y/n)'s forehead! I blushed at what I did and (Y/n) was just completely flustered.

 I kissed (Y/n)'s forehead! I blushed at what I did and (Y/n) was just completely flustered

   "G-Ganz..?" she stuttered and I just hid myself in my fluff.

   "Woooww, already trying to win her over, lucky for you it seems like you won," Mel chuckled and I just kept myself in the fluff.

   "G-Ganz, it's fine-" (Y/n) cut herself off with a yawn. I looked back at her and she yawned again, which made me yawn. We giggled and I pulled her onto me. She looked up at me as her face got a bit darker.

   "Since we're both tired, let's sleep together! Um..not in that context, by the way," I corrected myself with a little blush on my skull. (Y/n) chuckled and laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I smiled and after a few minutes she fell asleep. I laid my skull on her head and closed my eye sockets slowly falling asleep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait but here's the next chapter! Hope you all enjoyed it and I'll see you all in another book update bye!