Snowdin Village

You and Ganz have been living in the cave for quite some time now. He would leave for a bit then come back with food or some gifts. One of his gifts was a ripped, ruined teddy bear. "Sorry for the quality, its...pretty old considering that it was actually....nevermind, do you like it?" Ganz told you when he got you the gift. You responded that you loved his gift and gave him a kiss on his cheekbone. You saw a hint of blue blush across his cheekbones, making you giggle. Everyday, you would hold the bear for warmth or comfort, when Ganz isn't around. Like right now for instance. Ganz left to go get more food and something to sew up the bear. You were starting to get worried as he usually comes back by now. You went to your 'bed', which was just a blanket and pillow, and made it look like you were sleeping with the leaves around the cave. You took your stick and headed towards the exit of the cave. You took a deep breath as you stepped outside the cave and into the snowy land. Learning from a previous experience, you decided to stay within the forest as you walked. As you continued, you noticed a bridge and quickly went to it and crossed it. After crossing it, you saw a broken down wooden post and a conveniently shaped lamp. You giggled and continued on walking. You then saw snowman in the distance. You smiled and ran towards it. when you reached it, you examined it's cold, snowy body. 
"Hello," you heard the snowman say. You squeaked and jumped back. "A lonely snowman like me wants to see the world...will you help me?" (Sorry I don't know the exact words the snowman said) you heard sadness in the snowman's voice and nodded. "R-really?! Okay! Here, take this,"
*You obtained a Snowman Piece
You smiled and turned away from the snowman, and strolled away.

Ganz Pov

I finally managed to find some food and tools for (Y/n)'s hand-me-down teddy bear. It...originally was Papyrus'...but I won't think of that now. Now I'm focused on (Y/n). I teleport to the cave with the things in my hands. I smile as I enter the cave.
"(Y/n), I'm here!" I lowly shouted, but then I saw (Y/n)'s body sleeping on her bed. I chuckled and put down the food and tools. I walked over to (Y/n)'s bed. "(Y/n) wake up sleepy he-" I moved the blanket, but only to see leaves....