You want to Leave?

Your POV

    I woke up after falling asleep on my new bed. Something smelled delectable in my new (favorite color) room. I looked on the floor and there was a slice of pie and fork on a plate and a note. I went over to it and picked up the note. It had nice handwriting that I could easily read.

'My child, I hope you enjoy the butterscotch-cinnamon pie I baked for you and I hope you had a great rest!

~Toriel'

After reading the note, I smiled and put it in my never-ending pocket (basically kind of your inventory). I picked up the pie and devoured it. My HP went back to 20. I took the plate and left my room. I walked through where Toriel guided me when she took me to my room. I noticed some stairs leading down to somewhere. I'm gonna have to check it out later. I kept walking to where I presumed was Toriel's living room. She was reading a book on her singular couch. I walked up to her and nudged her arm. Toriel took notice of me and smiled. "Hello my child. Did you sleep well?" I nod.

"My name is (Y/n)," I tell her and she smiles sweetly at me.

"Beautiful name," The compliment made me smile.

"Hey Toriel, what's down those stairs?" The question made Toriel flinch.

"You want to leave already?..." She asks. Her question makes you feel guilty, but you still want to leave, even if you hadn't thought of it intentionally. If she's kind, then there must be other monsters just as nice right?

"I'm sure I can handle whatever is down there." You say. Toriel sighs and gets up, putting her book down.

"I will come back, (Y/n). Stay here." Toriel says firmly as she quickly leaves the living room. You get puzzled and follow her going down the stairs. You kept following her as she also keeps walking. She kept walking until she stopped in front of a large door. "I know you are there, my child. Come out," You hesitantly walk closer to Toriel. "This is the exit to the Ruins, I'm going to destroy it," Toriel said. Your (e/c) eyes widened. "I'm tired of losing children. 6 other humans came by before you, and they all met the same fate...Death," You simply gave Toriel a reassuring smile.
"Mom, I can do it. I won't die," You replied. Toriel gave you a small smile, then lifted her arms, fireballs appearing in her hands.
"Then prove to me you are worthy to go on!" As she says this, you enter a battle. Your soul appears in front of you and you click Act

*You reassure Toriel that you will live. 

She shakes her head and throws some fireballs at you. You dodged them and clicked Act again. "I...don't want to lose another child..." Toriel says as she throws more fireballs at you, and you dodge again. You kept clicking Mercy and Act, while Tori kept throwing more fireballs. "You don't know how painful it is to see innocent children die over and over and over again..." Toriel says throwing more fireballs,  but not as much as before. Some tears fell down her cheeks. "Oh Asgore...not again..." She said as the fireballs died down and she started to cry. You clicked on Mercy. You spared Toriel. She kept crying. You went over to her and hugged her. She froze a bit. Then she sighed. "If you believe that you will live....so do I," Toriel said as she bent down to your level and hugged you back...