Snowdin

After hugging, Toriel let you go and walked away from you. She stopped suddenly. "When you leave...don't come back please..take care (Y/n).." Toriel turned back to you and turned around again, leaving you. You smiled and felt more DETERMINED now that you know Toriel believes in you. Pushing the large door open, a cold breeze smacked you in the face. You entered a new area full of snow. You pushed the door closed and hugged yourself for warmth. You continued to walk, seeing your breath in the air. As you walked, you spotted a stick. Not aware what's around you, you took the stick for defense. Suddenly, a bush shook. You went towards it, full of curiosity. As you went to the bush, a dog's head popped out. It had it's tongue out.

   "Aawww," You cooed. The dog's head moved upwards as it showed the rest of its body. It had armor on and a weapon in hand/paw. It changed its cute face to a more fearsome look and growled at you. You shook in fear and fell onto the snowy ground. The dog rushed to you, closing your eyes, you waited for impact. You felt someone grab you, and the dog landed in the snow. You hesitantly opened your (eye color) eyes and saw that you were in what seemed like a cave. There was a fire burning.

   "Heya," a voice said behind you, making you jump and turn around, clenching your stick. It was a skeleton. He wore a fluffy dark blue and light blue striped jacket with a shirt and some black shorts with a white stripe down each side.

   "D-Did you save m-me?" you asked as the skeleton nodded. You sighed in relief and released the tight grip from your stick. "W-well thank you," The skeleton smiled.

   "You're really cute," he says as he boops your nose, making you blush pink.

   "Thanks..hey, what's your name?" you ask him.

   "Ganz," he responded.

   It was your turn to smile. 

   "(Y/n)," you simply said then suddenly sneezed. Ganz blinked a few times before he put his jacket around you. You smiled at him and thanked him again.

   "No biggie," Ganz says and lays down near the fire. You lay down across from him.

   "So...do you live here?" you questioned and Ganz seemed to freeze up.

   "Yeah...but you will live here too, okay?" Ganz responded, but slightly demanded. You were puzzled.

   "Wait..is it because that dog attacked me? Don't worry, I can-"

   "You don't know what's waiting for you out there, kiddo," Ganz interrupts you as his eye sockets turn black, scaring you, but putting more curiosity in your system.

   "Well..can you at least tell me why I can't leave..this place?" you emphasize. Ganz sighs a bit sadly.

   "Please..just stay here...I tried to save past humans before you..and failed...please don't let me see you die..especially by..nevermind...just please listen to me.." Ganz practically begged. You heard pain and sadness in his voice and nodded. He smiled at your answer, making you smile back...