Waterfall

You looked onto the ground and thought deeply on what happened. You let out a small sigh and looked back at Ganz. He gave you a reassuring smile, which made you return one back, but happy. You and Ganz stood up as he then turned to your bed. "You're gonna have to bring the bear," Ganz states as he motions to the stuffed plush.

   You nod and head to your bed. You take the ruined bear and your stick, for just in case. You go back to Ganz and he holds his hand out for you. You blush and jump a tiny bit before holding his hand. You didn't know that Ganz was also blushing. "Okay, this might feel weird a couple of times, but you'll get used to it," Ganz tells you and you just give him a short nod.

   After a couple of seconds, everything is like a blur and speeds past you. Then it stops and your surroundings were normal again. A wave of nausea hit you as you throw your bear to Ganz and went to some water and puked a little. You felt someone pat your back gently and with a small chuckle. "S-Sorry 'bout that. Didn't know you were that sensitive," you hear Ganz's voice apologize.

   You wipe off any extra vomit and just give Ganz another of your short nods. This seemed to make Ganz frown and you notice this. He sees you acknowledging his unhappiness, so he quickly smiles and motion for you to follow him. "Come on. I got something to show you," he says before taking your hand, both of you blushing a little more than before, and runs off almost dragging you along.

   Ganz eventually stops and you give him an annoyed death glare. He chuckles and walks a bit ahead of you and sits down. After about three minutes, Ganz turns his head to look back at you. He pats next to him. "Sit down, (Y/n). I don't bite," Ganz jokes and you both let out a small chuckle. After he said that it slightly reminded you of when he attacked you. You hugged yourself a bit as you tried to tell yourself that Ganz did it by accident and he wasn't in the right mind at that time. You let out a quiet sigh and head over to Ganz. He gave you a small smile as you sat down next to him.

   Some time flew by with Ganz telling you jokes and puns. When he didn't find anything else to tell you, you both sat in silence watching the water in front of you flow. "...(Y/n)," Ganz suddenly says your name, making you jump and look at him. He was still looking at the water, but his knees were up to his chest and his arms were holding on his legs. Yet, it was like he knew you were looking at him. "Be honest with me..." Ganz says as his voice seemed to get serious, but also sad. "Are...are you scared of me?" Ganz asked a bit hesitantly.

   Your eyes widened at the question. What made Ganz even think of that? You thought back on what happened. You didn't recall doing anything that made Ganz think of that. Ganz noticed you haven't answered and he let out a sigh. "You...haven't said a soul to me...Are you traumatized?" Ganz questions. You haven't thought of any of this. You knew you weren't scared. Maybe you were just a bit shocked. You looked back at Ganz.

   "I'm not scared or..traumatized, Ganz," you finally say and Ganz's sockets widened. You closed your eyes and let out a small chuckle. "If anything, I actually l-" you open your eyes when you realized what you were about to say. You covered your mouth and Ganz looked at you suspiciously.

   "What was that?" he asked and you looked at him, a little nervous. You turn your head away from him with a bit of sass.

   "N-Nothing, you baka!" you answer with a small blush on your cheeks. Ganz smirks and crawls behind you. You feel his breathing on your neck and just as you were about to turn around, Ganz pins you onto the floor. You blush intensely as you saw Ganz's smirk. "G-G-Ganz! What a-are you doing?!" you stutter out. 

   "I'll let you go, but ONLY if you tell me what you said," Ganz suggests as your face darkens more. You didn't mind Ganz pinning you down (submissive reader much >:3), but you still wanted to be free. You eventually made up an idea.

   "I-I said that if anything, I actually like being with you," you lied, looking up at him with big eyes, but you hoped that Ganz bought it.

   Ganz blushed and got off of you. When you sat back up, Ganz was looking away from you and to the water. He was also holding onto his floof. You giggled and then remembered your bear. "Can't forget about our little munchkin!" you say as you hand Ganz your bear. He took the bear and took out something from his jacket. You noticed that it was a small sewing kit. Ganz started to sew the bear and you noticed his sockets widen and his face flush more blue. He seemed to have had a thought on his mind (before you sinners say anything, nothing wrong with sin or sinners btw, Mel was teasing Ganz about the bear being your and Ganz's 'kid' and Ganz had some extra thoughts on raising kids with you back to teh story!)

   After a little while, Ganz finally finished and handed you the bear back. You smiled and thanked him. You then got an idea and smirked at him. He tilted his head slightly. "What are we gonna name him, Ganzy?" you ask him with a wink, while holding the bear like a baby. Ganz's eye sockets grew wide.