#3 Missing

Jimin is missing. Suga and Namjoon told that Jimin was taking a stroll, but.. He's gone. He hasn't come back and it's midnight.

"Jin Hyung.. We should search for Jimin Hyung.. Who knows what might happen to him.." Jungkook said that with cracked voice. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, he cried.

Suga suddenly banged a book to a table and roared "For Pete's sake, we aren't gonna find a clue if you guys cry! Stop messing around and let's start to search for him. I know somewhere that he might went to, and I can feel strange energy coming from there."

Suga's senses were always the sharpest. And what they saw next is the proof.

"W-what.. Who is that?!" Jin stuttered.

Then the girl, no. The angel suddenly disappeared.. And the cave turned really dark.

Jimin was stunned.

Then the cave became bright again.

"Thanks for the light, Suga Hyung."

"Now explain." said Namjoon

"....I "
"BYEE!"

Jimin bolted and flew fastly out of the cave. The one who can grab Jimin is Jungkook.

"Jungkook, catch Jimin please. He's shirtless fl- wait WHERE'S JUNGKOOK?!" J-Hope panicked.

And soon, everyone was panicking.

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

Jungkook was walking along the green path the grass created. It was raining, but he didn't give a shit because his ability is water and he can control the water.

Jungkook tought that what he saw was his imagination, but then he touched a soft grey feather. He knew that it was from a pair of wings. The problem was....

'Who the fuck has gray wings in Hell?'

And because of his curiosity, he started to look for the wings owner.

------------------------------------

The angel teleported to a field. The field was really huge and covered by grass.

Because she hated dark, she always created that purple lights around her to brighten her way. As she took a stroll, her sensitive ears caught a noise.

'Someone is walking here.. I can know who that is but I just .. I don't know.. I just feel that this person can't be evil. In fact, I can feel that this person is innocent. Strange, because a demon rarely be innocent.'

She caught that person's scent.

'A royalty.. I wonder if he's related to Prince Jimin I met in the cave.'

She made myself invisible as the demon walked nearby.

But the demon seems to know there was someone standing near him.

"Hey, just come out already. I know you're here."

The angel was stunned, but didn't budge. Then she smirked and slowly showed her figure

".... Wow. So you really are an angel. I haven't seen one before!"

Jungkook really haven't seen an angel before. Well, in fact, demons meet angels really rarely, so only a few lucky demons see an angel close-up.

What the books say wasn't wrong. Angels are indeed beautiful. Her figure isn't that skinny, but she isn't fat either. And the way her t-shirt.. No.. Jimin Hyung's t-shirt stick on her body made his something twitch in excitement.

"And I've never seen an angel with grey wings. I thought angels with gray wings don't exist. Well, I know that angels with gold, blue, and white wings exist. I know what-"

"Sshht.." the Angel stopped his lips from talking any longer with her fingers. The way her fingers made contact with Jungkook's soft lips made him blush. The angel saw this, and chukled.

"Well, aren't you a cute guy?"

"Am not!!"

"Oh yes, you are!"

Jungkook pouted, and that made the angel giggled because of his cuteness. The angel cupped his face and brought her face closer to his face.

"It's okay if you're cute. I love innocent guys. They are usually wild on the bed. Crazily wild." the angel whispered near his earlobe.

Jungkook blushed even harder. Suddenly the angel walked away.

"Wait, what's your name?"

But within seconds, the angel wasn't there anymore.

"Jungkook-ah.. Here you are.."

" .. Huh?" Jungkook was confused.

"Ya.. Why did you suddenly disappear like that? Don't do something like that again, arraseo? We were really worried." said Mother Jin.

"We need you to catch that jerk. He ran away before we got explaination. That bastard.." cursed Suga.

"Suga, little ears!" said J-Hope while covering Jungkook's ears.

"Srae elttil, agus!" Taehyung said that and covered J-Hope ears.

Well, here comes the idiot twin again..