#9 Her Desire

Introducing new OC of mine: Seohyun
You can imagine her as SNSD's Seohyun for all I care #oops. Off we go!

"Hey Seo-babe. I brought what you've seeked for quite a while." Said the boy.

"Where did you get it?" The girl, named Seohyun asked.

"I randomly got a magic stone. It's in that stone."

"Give it to me." The girl demanded.

"Not so fast, babe."

"Oh c'mon Taehyung oppa what more do you want?" She said that so sensually and leaned in for a hot kiss. But unusually, Taehyung backed out.

"Patient, my angel. I'll give it to you when it's the right time."

With that, he left her all alone again, as always.

                                      ♥
Day after that awkward dinner, Jin's getting really clingy towards Sowon.
Just like this morning.

"Sowon-ah.." Jin's soft voice managed to break the silence in Sowon's cold room.

No response.

"Wonnie honey, wakey wakey~"

It annoyed her A LOT, but she acted like she liked the attention he gave her anyway.

"Ugh.. okay okay I'm awake.." She said, still burying her face to the pillow.

"No, you're not. But I'll make you."

With that Jin tickled her sides and attack her neck with soft kisses, knowing those were her weak spot. In fact, her weak spot was nearly everywhere since she was really ticklish.

(The author is talking about herself actually lol)

"AHAHAHA I'M AWAAAKEEH JINN PLEASEEHH" Sowon begged, tears began to gather in her eyes.

"Morning, princess."

"Morning"

"Can you be even colder towards me" the actually sad Jin finally spitted.

"I'm just being myself. If you really love me, bear with me."

Sowon then simply walked away and took a bath, without caring about the broken hearted boy behind her.

"Sowon, you know that I love you. I'm sorry." Jin said through the bathroom door.
When he realized that he wasn't going to get a reply, he continued, "I'll just wait in the dining room. Let's eat together." After saying that, Jin left the room.

'I thought he was a cold and sexy guy. But then I found out he is really sweet. Too sweet for my own liking, to the point it disgust me.'

[     소원.     소원.     소원.     소원.     소원.     ]

Taehyung had seen all of that. Heck, he knew before hand that it was bound to happen.

'So, I guess, Jin hyung hadn't taken his chance. Poor him, because I'll make sure that was his last chance in his life.'

YOU ARE ENTERING THE SECOND PART OF THIS BOOK.

Preview:

"We are NOT going to lose. We're humans afterall, we are far better and smarter that those creatures."

"Dumb guy and insensitive girl? What a couple."

"Sly guy and horny bitch? What a couple."

I hope you'll love the next part of this book, 'cause I know the first part was really boring.

XOXO

-winapit

(I NEED COMMENTS TO REPLY O GAWD I'M SO LONELY)