#6 Best Night Ever

She woke up and feeling shitty as ever. She was being sat and tied on a chair. And if front of her there were the King and the Queen of the Hell. And of course she had to face the ruler of the kingdom on the second day she went down here, she thought while rolling her eyes.

"So, mind telling me what are you?"
Great. I was being interogated again.

"Not at all."

"You haven't answered my question." The King pointed out.

"You asked if I mind telling you what I am, not to tell you what I am."

"Feisty" the King smirked.

"What are you?" The Queen asked.

"Oh, can't you see what am I? I thought you have the strongest mind in this kingdom." She came with a 'polite' comeback.

"Hey, you don't talk like that to our mom who is the Queen of Hell!"

Someone protested, and she remembered that someone really well.

"Hmm.. I guess you really are a prince then, Jungkook."

"Oh yes we are freaking princes! Now shut the fuck up and sit nicely, will you?!" Shout someone.

"Calm down, Yoongi hyung. She's just being sexy.." Jimin calmed his hyung.

So, his name is Yoongi, huh?

"Okay, angel. Now tell me your story."

"So, I commited a sin back in Heaven, I don't remember anything except for meeting your hot son in a creepy cave, talking to your cute son in the middle of the rain, kissing the most mature one in a garden, and walking with someone who is so hyper.."

Jimin, Jungkook, Jin blushed furiously.

Taehyung just smiled mysteriously.

"And your name is..?" The King asked.

"Oh, right. I'm Sowon. It's unpleasant to meet you guys." She smirked.

Then a guard slapped her.

"You! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ROYALTIES LIKE THAT?!"

The guards brought her forcefully but the King stopped them,
"Bring her to the guest room and feed her, but don't let her escape."

"Yes, your highness."

------------------------------------

Taehyung walked towards the west part of the kingdom. It was weird because the princes' rooms were on the east part of the kingdom.

A guard asked Taehyung about where Taehyung wanted to go but Taehyung won't tell him.

He arrived at one of the guest rooms and opened the door without knocking the door.

"Don't your parents teach you how to knock a fuckinf door?"

Oh well, this is gonna be so interesting.

Why is it interesting?

Because she had just finished taking a hot bath when Taehyung suddenly came in. And she wasn't exactly covering her body with any covers, she was wearing a bra and a hot lacy panty.

Being a horny man he was, Taehyung closed the gap between them and whispered dangerously into her ear.

"Are you seducting me, little angel? 'Cause if you are, you've succeed."

Taehyung stared at her lips and traced his thumb along her bottom lips. And his other hand slided down, feeling her perfectly curved hips.

"Tonight, I'm gonna make you mine, angel."