#7 Empty

She woke up on a bed feeling drained. She looked to her side and find it.. empty. As she expected..
She wasn't sad or anything, heck, she thought it was good so she wouldn't be facing a love-struck guy who would kiss her forehead and whisper sweet nothings into her ears. That's disgusting, really.

Fortunately there was a bathroom in this room so she could get rid of the sticky feeling. She quickly took a bath and then dressed up.

She put on a quite transparent white t-shirt and white jeans. Don't blame her, she just love white the most. And then she put on a baggy turquoise sweater. She was drowned in that sweater, but, she looked cute anyway. She combed her hair and finally decided to let her hair fall freely.

She opened the door and closed it behind her. She met an alley and decided to go through the alley.

Just as she was about to walk deeper into the palace, she bumped into someone, a him, she guessed, because she could feel his broad shoulder.

"Hey, we meet again.." that someone smiled at her.

"Uh.. Hi.. I guess."

The guy chukled at her cuteness.

"The name's Jin, the one who kissed you yesterday." He winked cutely at her.

"Sowon"

"Aww.. Your face is as sweet as your name."

She smiled awkwardly.

"Hey, tell me, what's your speciality?" Jin asked her to break the awkward tension that was surrounding them.

"What's yours? And your.. brothers'?"

"Me? I can control people's feeling. You know what? I can make you head-over-heels about me. But I don't do that, tho. I usually use my power to make people's hearts at ease. You won't feel worry if you're around me. Namjoon can control minds. Suga controls the light and can move things without actually touching them. He can move anything to anywhere he wants to, so basically he can teleport. Hoseok controls fire and Jungkook controls water. Jimin, teleports, controls time, and lust, which is really unhelpful at some battles. As for Taehyung.."

".. what?"

"You should ask him by yourself."

"Umhh.. okay. Wait. That was really much for me. My brain lagged. So.. Namjoon can control minds, you control people's feeling, Suga controls the light and move things, Jungkook.. okay. I've memorized all of your specialities."

"Good for you. Now your turn."

"What?"

"Don't play dumb."

"I don't get what you are trying to say."

Jin leaned closer and trapped Sowon between the wall and his body. Sowon could feel Jin's hot breath on her neck.

"Tell me. Now." Jin demanded.

"Or what?"

"You make me do this. Don't regret it."

By that Jin sticked his lips to her soft one and began to kiss her rather harshly. Sowon tried to dominate the kiss but Jin immediately kissed and sucked her earlobe.

"Nah uh.. Bad girl.. You mustn't do that.. Don't go against oppa.." Jin whispered sexily into her ear and blew hot breath to her already sensitive earlobe. The girl couldn't help but to moan helplessly.

Jin travelled his nose to her neck and started breathing there. Jin found her sweet spot and began to suck the skin there.

"Ahh.. Jin.. Stop it.."

But Jin continued to suck there and even left a kiss mark.

"Tell me now." Demanded Jin sexily.

"Ohh.. okay. What did you want to know again? Sorry I forgot.."

Jin chuckled and carressed her hair. "Your speciality. I want to know your speciality."

"I.. I have multiple specialities.. I can control anything.. I don't know why I can do that but I don't think I'm ready to--"

Jin cut her words with a hug. "It's okay if you're not ready to tell me.."

Sowon smiled softly and leaned her head on Jin's broad chest.

'I got you..'

Jin smirked evilly.

Okay guys I know this doesn't make sense, I mean, Jin's a sweet and caring guy, he can't do that.. Bear with me pleasee. >w<

winapit