Run Away [SaTzu,The tragic ship]

"I want to die"

a word came out of the maknae's mouth...

"NO.. Please, Please :'( "

Tzuyu cant accept the fact that Sana is getting married to someone she doesnt love...

"If you dont want me to die, lets run away, lets go somewhere and promise to never come back!"

Sana stared at Tzuyu as Tears escaped from their eyes..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

December 29,2016

"Happy Birthday Sana unnie!!!"

"Thanks everyone! But Im sorry if we dont have to be their,We'll visit you guys soon!~"

"Ne! And dont worry! Im taking good care of her here."

"Yes! Tzuyu is good at taking good care of me ^_^"

"Thats good! , I wish we could fit inside this monitor and hug you two ^^"

"We want to hug you too...we missed you guys.."

"We miss you too Sana and Tzuyu-yah! Be safe in there okay? "

"Ne~ ^^"

"bye! "

"Bye unnies!"

Tzuyu ended the Videocall...

Well, Sana and Tzuyu are in a small island where a very nice rest house was built. They have all the things that they need in there. There are workers living in that island so they dont have problem.

That island is only exclusive for them. It is a secret and secured place.

Sana and Tzuyu lives there for a month now..

"Chewyyah~"

"Stop that aegyo Sana unnie "

"Wae?~"

"Stop teasing me!"

"CHEWWYYAH!!!~"

"uuuggh!! What do you want?"

"ice cweeaam~"

"Youve been eating ice cream the whole day! we just finished our dinner"

"Give me a kiss then 😉😘"

"Okay what flavor of ice cream?"

"Chewyyah!~"

"ugh! >_<"

Sana went closer to tzuyu. The maknae just looked at her..Sana went closer and closer making tzuyu move backwards until she bumped in the couch and sat down.
The older girl unbuttoned two buttons on her shirt, trying to seduce the younger one. "You really dont want to kiss~??"

Tzuyu tries to avoid Sanas aegyo and seducing but, She failed..

The maknae looked straight into Sana's eyes. They stared at each other. Suddenly, they remembered the day that they run away from South Korea to Somewhere.

Sana looked down and shes about to cry when Tzuyu suddenly lift her chin and face the maknae again..

As Tzuyu got closer to Sana.. Their face was inch apart.. their nose touched followed by their soft lips.

The moment was very precious to them as they deepen their kiss, cherishing each seconds of it. it lasted for about a minute and it was cut but their forehead was still atached to each other as Smiles was shown in their faces...