In The Province!

Jeongyeon and Nayeon were talking in the living room,They are the only 2 left in the dorm..The other members were outside doing stuffs they want. These two are in a relationship, They were dating 2 years now.

Nayeon was sitting backwards infront of Jeong in the sofa,While jeong's body hugged nayeon.

"In our province,We used to eat corn for our lunch and dinner!." Jeongyeon proudly said..

"Corn? Why? theres a lot of food to eat in there but why do you eat just Corns?" Nayeon asked Jeong..

"We aren't eating corns alone! We also eat vegestable or any root crops" :>

"Oh,What else?"

"When its eating time,We eat outside."

"Fast foods?"

"No,Dummy xD ..We have long table outside,Every supper is like a feast. Theres a lot you can see in the table."

"Whoa.."

"Yeah, Its very amazing in there!"

"Sure is,But,Do you know whats the most amazing?... You being with me all day. "  Nayeon winked at Jeongyeon who was silenced by Nayeon's sudden attack.

"Come here" Then Jeong held Nayeon,Hugging her tightly. Nayeon looked into Jeongyeon's eyes.Jeongyeon didn't hessitate to come near closer to her. They kissed. After that "Do you do this in your province?" Then Nayeon laughed and smiled widely again.

"This is the reason why I love you" Then she kissed her again.. This time,No one is breaking it and they were responding to each others kisses. These two lovebirds just love kisses!

-The End-

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Whohooo! 😂😂 2yeon! sorry short update.. ^^.v

Yow reader!, You see that star in lower left side of your screen? isnt it beautiful! Press it now and see the magic! 😊

Thanks for reading 😊

--EvilMaknaeXXX