10 years later

"2021- JYP new girl group
2022- Twice's End of Contract."

××××××××××××××
Y/N POV

I am working at an old restaurant of my father in Korea. It was really late at night, there's literally 1 customer sitting in the corner. She ordered 4 bottles of Soju and drank it herself. As she was drinking, She chants

"Im Nayeon! Yoo Jeongyeon--"

I was shocked, There are still people who admire them. Way back 2015, I was supporting Twice in their debut

"Momo Jjang, Sana Jjang"

Unfortunately, I was young at that time so can't afford to buy album and that's why I never attended their music shows, Fanmeeting and concerts. It was 10 years since they disbanded.

"Park Jihyo,Mina Jjang, Kim Dahyun--"

I followed her but not too loud for her to here but she stopped.  I looked at her, I think she's crying. I must help my co-once. I went to her and handed tissue. I was really shocked when I saw who it was.

"Son Chaeyoung??" it wasn't part of the chant, it was really her. This is the very first time I saw a member up close and in person! She looks so matured but still beautiful with that bare face.

"How'd you know me? Have we met before?" she said while looking at her bottle of soju.

"I have met you, but you haven't meet me yet."
I can't believe I'm talking to my bias rn.

"Oh, you're a Once right? You all used to shout our names as loud as you can. You bought all our albums and made us the biggest girl group ever. We can't thank all one by one so I'm starting with you. Thank you, you made us so happy." she said while her voice is cracking.

She's still crying, I'm shy to sit with her, I mean it's a big privilege just to have the same air as her how much more if I sit with her right?

"Would you mind and drink with me?" She asked me all of a sudden. I was really shocked, I mean I'm not underaged or allegic to alcohol but because it's my idol, my bias and my everything.

"Sure, if you'd like to" I said then grabbed my soju inside the counter.

Chaeyoung was on her phone when I was talking about how I fangirled to them before. I told her everything and it made her laugh. She also shared her experiences. We were talking about howbthey were before.

We talked a lot, I just closed the store half way when suddenly, there's feet approaching outside, there are a lot of people and I'm guessing those are all girls.

Someone knocked on the glass. It was dark outside so I can't see who it was.

"I'm sorry but we're closing the store" I shouted.

"But our friend is inside" A familiar voice said, I was shocked when they entered one by one, Yes it was Twice members. The girls I idolized since I was young. These girls are my inspiration, my motivation and my everything.

"Girls, you wanna do it one last time?" Jihyo said then they inlined infront of me. I was crying and constantly pinching and rubbing eyes to check if I'm dreaming but it was real!.

"Hana, Deul, Set! One in a Million! Annyeonghaseyo Twice imnida!" I missed that introduction sooo much!

That night was so unforgettable. Atleast now I can say that my life was complete, I met them and be friends with all of them.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I can imagine Twice wearing those sneakers even though they're old. 😁

-EvilMaknaeXXX