10 years later pt2

Y/N POV

It was 2am now, we just finished talking because they're sleepy. We had our goodbyes and exchange numbers.

It was surreal moment. They told be all the things they currently do.

Nayeon is now working still in JYP but not as an idol, but as an actress, she had so much projects after their disbandment. She even had a hit kdrama with Jeongyeon's sister as her sister in that movie, it was released earlier this year.

Jeongyeon is working as a singer in her dad's restaurant in Seoul. It was very classy. She's still humble although she owns that place now, she still works there. She had a girlfriend but doesn't want to reveal it yet. She said it was a famous actress :>

Momo went back to Japan after their disbandment. She built her own dance studio that teaches elementary students for free. She also have a gym, a restaurant and a spa. Had LDR with her significant other.

Sana has her own DIY Perfume shop in Japan. She lets her customer make their own perfume based on their style. It was beside Momo's spa. She's managing the store with her husband and 2 girls.

Jihyo is a famous solo singer in Korea, it was supposed to be with Jeongyeon but jeong refused, she said it was Jihyo's turn to shine on her own and not let her members rise just like before. Rumors said that Jihyo is dating an idol under Fantagio.

Mina is a ballet instructor and theater producer, She was now married to a famous rapper in South Korea. She has a cafe' but with a partnership with Chaeyoung. :>

Dahyun is a CEO of Kim's Company, maker of  energy drinks in South Korea.She has her partner, Working in Japan that owns a lot of business.

Chaeyoung is a famous rapper in South Korea, she has her girlfriend working in a ballet studio. They have a cafe' partnership so they both basically owns it.

Tzuyu went back to Taiwan managing her mother's cafe but it was bankrupted so she turned it into a pet store. She was rumored to be dating a chinese idol under Pledis ent but she clarified that it was a Korean guy under Big Hit ent ;) both guy's names we're spelled with letter J.

They we're all successful and I didn't expect who they fell into. I still love them no matter what. I'm so proud of them.

"One in a Million, that was Twice! Thank you~" They said for the last time...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

This is still sad but atleast, y'all knew they're still doing great right? :> hihihi love you all😊

-EvilMaknaeXXX