Chapter 1: Enroll to Music Star Academy

Yoona POV:

"Congrats Baby." Happily my mother said and hug me tight.

"Congrats." My other classmates greeted me.

Yes, today I had finally graduated! And I'm so happy! It's all beceause of my Mom. She always there to support me in my difficulties. I just can't thank her enough.

"So, should we go home now baby?" My mother asked and I nod my head with a smile on my face.

"Wait mom, let me take a picture with my friends first." I said to her.

I take out my camera and hand it over to her, she took alot of pictures with my friends. I'm gonna miss them all.

"Let's go dear." My mom said.

"Oh yeah, let's go." I bid goodbye to my friends and went towards the car.

We reached home and I throw myself on the couch. Mom entered as well.

"Aww, are you tired honey? I just wanna tell you something." My mom said to me. I sat down so that I can hear her properly.

"What is it Mom?" I asked her curiously.

"Well dear, should I give your graduation present?" My mom said while raising my eyebrow.

"What present mom? You already had done alot for me" I was getting curious. She did give me alot of things and done alot of things so, there's need to give me more.

"Yoona. I have enrolled you to the Music Star Academy". My mom cheerfully said. My jaw dropped for a second.

That school is famous for all musician and if you entered into that school, well, it's your lucky day.

Am I hear something weird?? Jinja??!!

"What?! Mom! Are You serious!" I astonishly asked her. It still doesn't process to my brain.

"Yes! Dear, Isn't your dream is to become a singer? You like to sing right? So this is a chance for you." Mom said

"But mom, Isn't it too expensive for you to pay the tuition?" I asked her as far as I know that the fee was quite expensive and it was hard for us to afford it, plus only rich kids use to come in that school.

" No worries dear, I have been saving momey for your tuition all this time, I want you to follow your dream honey, so no buts go and rest. Tomorrow you have to visit the Academy and you have to live their as well. You know that right?" Mom excitedly said. So I'm gonna live their and leave her here behind. Kinda exciting but with a bit of sad in my heart.

"I know mom, but tomorrow? U'll be left alone. I don't want to leave you like this, even if it's my dream." I said to her and tears were forming in my eyes.

She is so lovable. She always done things that could make me happy. I just can't thank her enough.

"Honey, I'll be ok. If you'll do as I say than I'll be more happy." Mom said while staring at me. I don't have choice but to follow her, well since it's my dream and I want mom to be happy.

"I love you mom, thanks for everything." I went to hug her tightly. I won't let you down, Mom.

"Ok, that' enough now, go to your room and rest. Tomorrow you have to get up early." mom said and I quickly nod.

I went to my room and layed my head in the soft pillow. It was hard to sleep, because I was way too excited so, I get my phone and start to listening to my favorite song. It's called Blood, Sweat and Tears.

[Now Playing: Blood Sweat & Tears - BTS]

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul

nae pi ttam nunmuldo
nae mom maeum yeonghondo
neoui geosin geol jal algo isseo
igeon nareul beolbatge hal jumun

Peaches and cream
Sweeter than sweet
Chocolate cheeks
And chocolate wings
But neoui nalgaeneun akmaui geot
neoui geu sweet apen bitter bitter

Kiss me apado dwae
eoseo nal joyeojwo
deo isang apeul sudo eopge
Baby chwihaedo dwae ije neol deurikyeo
mok gipsugi neoran wiseuki

nae pi ttam nunmul
nae majimak chumeul
da gajyeoga ga
nae pi ttam nunmul
nae chagaun sumeul
da gajyeoga ga

wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi
wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi

apado dwae nal mukkeojwo
naega domangchil su eopge
kkwak jwigo nal heundeureojwo
naega jeongsin mot charige

(Man this song is really amazing haha can't get fed of this)

I was listening to the song when my phone suddenly vibrate. I grab and check who text me.

MOMO: Ya, I want to tell you something really amazing!

ME:What?

MOMO: I have been enrolled in the Music Star Academy!

ME: What?! Me too!! My mom enrolled me!

MOMO: You serious! That's great! So I guess I'll see you there tomorrow then. Ok, gotta go bye! luv you!

ME: Love you too!!

Momo, she's one of  my closest friend. She is rich and she treat my like a real best friend not like others, that they just use you, which is called 'Best friend with benifit'

That's why I like her. I'm happy that I'll be able to go with her. I put my phone on the side of the table and lay on my head again. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Tomorrow is a big day. I will be fine.

****

A/N: Hi readers.

I hope you like this Chapter.

Vote and Comment.

Thanks and have a nice day.