Chapter 8: Secret of Park Shin Hye

Yoona POV:

Duet with the Cold Princes

That's what happen, when the mysterious guys enter to the Music Room.

Oh, I forgot to ask his name, but I heard the friendly looking called his name.

Was It Ju-Ju-Jun-

Ahhhhh, I can't remember, what a memory I have.

What if I ask Cathy, maybe she know.

But we are in different classroom.*pout*

*Kring!!!!*

Well, Maybe I will see him around.

I get up, Turn off the light and go to the Music Room, and when I go out, I saw Shin Hye coming this way.

"Shin Hye!" I wave up my both hands so that she can.

I saw her wet, did she washed in the rain?

"What happen to you, why are you wet, and why are you crying?" I ask with a concern Voice.

"Nothing."She replied

"Let's go to the room and tell me everything that happen." She is shivering, I just hug her.

And when we go to our room, I did not go to class because I have to take care Shin Hye.

*achoo* she sneezed, she catch cold.

Park Shin Hye POV:

When I go out the classroom, I saw Jung Kook standing in front of the classroom.

"Can we talk?" Jung kook ask and I look around and nod.

Then I follow him, and we go to the Rooftop.

Then we go near to the screen, Jung kook lean on and look up

[Now Playing : My Immortal - Evanescence]

"So what can we talk about?" I ask, he just look up.

"I just wanted to say Sor-" I cut what he said.

"Jung Kook, that it's okay, I'm not hurt, I know that you are not my the One." I said and looked at him and I saw that his hands is slowly closing, I hold it and he look shook, then she looked at me with his tears falling in his eyes.

"You don't have to cry." I wipe his tears, "But I hurt you, I just can't forgive my self." Jung Kook said while crying.

"Shhh, Don't say that." I hug him and he hug me too, I don't know what is happening but I suddenly cry when he hug me.

Maybe he regrets hurting me.

"Hey, I'm okay, don't need to blame your self." I said will hugging him, I see that he regret hurting me, I just rub his back and said, "I love you." I said while also crying in his shoulder.

"I love you too and I'm sorry." he said and it made me smile, then I let go and wipe his tears.

It stared to rain, I look above, and the raindrops fall to my face and I look Jung Kook, He hold my face and he move it closer to my face.

Then he kiss me, I was shook, I don't know what to do I just close my eyes.

Then he let go.

"Be strong, Jung Kook, I'm sure there will be the one who is your the One, okay." I said and he Nod.

"Thank you that you came unto my Life." and he Hug me again, I just pat his back and

And we Go back inside.

We walk in a different path.

Then I saw Yoona.

"Shin Hye!" She wave up both hands so that I can see her.

She saw me shivering.

"What happen to you, why are you wet, and why are you crying?" she ask with a concern Voice.

"Nothing." I replied

"Let's go to the room and tell me everything that happen." I am shivering, Yoona just hug me.

And when we go to our room, we did not go to class.

*achoo* ahhh, I hate catching cold *achoo, achoo*.

She change my clothes and she lay down me on my bed.

"What happen tell me?" she ask.

And I tell her the story about me and Jung kook.

"So that why you are crying and wet." Yoona said and I just nod. *achoo*

"I'm sorry for asking." Yoona said and she look down.

"Its okay, I don't also want to keep it secret from you guys." I smile brightly, I saw her bit her lips, so that she will not cry.

"Just take a rest, I will take care of you." Yoona said and I just nod and close my eyes and take a rest.*achoo*

Yoona POV:

While Shin Hye tells me everything, I feel sorry for her, She came from a broken hearted.

"So that why you are crying and wet." I said and Shin Hye just nod. *achoo*

"I'm sorry for asking." I said and I look down.

"Its okay, I don't also want to keep it secret from you guys." she smile brightly, I bit my lips, so that I will not cry.

"Just take a rest, I will take care of you." Yoona said and I just nod and close my eyes and take a rest.*achoo*

She tell me everything about Her and...

Wait what was the name of the boy..

Oh, Jung Kook.

So that is his name, well what is his face, I want to see him.

****
A/N: Hi readersss!!!!Sorry for not Updating a Chapter, I'm so confuse on what's next,hehehe forgive me, I cry this part will writing, Awww so Shin Hye and Jung Kook just break up😢😢😢😢😢,Jung Kook regret for hurting Shin Hye, What do you think will happen next, Let's find out,Well I hope you like this, Vote and Comment below👇👇👇👇And pm me if you want an requested Chapter, Thank you for waiting, Happy reading.

Try also reading my new book "Hot Princesses meets Cold Princes", but I will continue it when I'm done with this book, bye Luv u all😃😄😍😘😉😝