Chapter 5: Group

Yoona POV:

What a day here in Music Star Academy...

Ma'am Yoon Eun-kyo is our advisor. In my section. My mind is so focus as she discuss a lesson.

But before she continue to discuss the lesson she arrange us in our proper sit. She makes us stand still near the black board and now she walks toward at the back.

"Yoona, you sit here." She point the spot near the window in the last row. I was so relieved that, I'm sitting in my favorite spot.

She continues to arrange us, I'm glad that Momo sited beside me, and beside her is Shin Hye. Then beside Shin Hye is Kim, after she completely arranged us in our proper sit, she started to disccuss our first lesson with her.

"Well, now that your arrange. Reminder, this will be your proper sit until the end of the school year. Now, let' disccus our first topic it'a about been a singer."

"Let me as you a question? Based on your perspective what is a singer?" She asked as she cross her arms waiting for a student to answer.

"Ma'am." I raise my hand. Nobody wants to try so, I want to try myself, plus it's based on perspective, so there is no wrong or right answer.

"Yes, Yoona?" She ask, and she sign me to stand up.

"Ma'am, for me being a singer is to believe in yourself and in your dream. Also, you have to set your goal and stay focused to easily achieve it." I did it! I was nerved, but I smiled in the end.

"Well done! Miss Yoona, let's give her a round of applause." Then all of them clap their hands. It's good and I bow down and take a sit.

Ma'am Eun-kyo is still discussing our lesson and I was busy taking down notes. Then the bell ring, and it's lunch break. I also feel my tummy yearning for food to eat and so my mouth.

"Well, that is for today's lesson. I hope you learned something. You may now take your lunch, enjoy." All the students rise and bow as a sign of goodbye to Ma'am Yoon Eun-kyo.

"I'm impress girl." Shin Hye said and snap my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said, hesitating and smile. I used it as a compliment. But before we have our lunch another teacher just came in the classroom, we go back to our proper sit.

"Ok, Students, I'm Song Joong Ki, I'm your teacher in singing also but, I'm based on groupings." Sir Song Joong Ki said and we greet him.

He discuss the tips of finding a group my ears was sharp as the sword to listen his discussion. I also take down notes for me to remember.

"Alright, now that we've discuss about our lesson, I have an assignment for you." Sir Song Joong Ki said as he wrote something on the board. As he finish writing that the time we read his assignment for us.

"Create a group with a 5 members, and you will have a performance in this coming, Halloween party.  I need Four group."

"I hope you will have a good performance, this coming Halloween on November." Sir Song Joong Ki said and smile. His face bright so much as he smile to us, it reminds me of Jung kook. But he's in different section.

"Can everybody follow?" Sir Song Joing Ki ask as he raised both of his eyebrow waiting for our responses.

"Yes Sir." We were like a military as we synchronized answer him then he slightly laughed with a smile.

"Ok! That's it for today's lesson, Goodbye class."

All of us rise and bow to Sir Soong Jong ki. He grab his staff and leave the room. Finally, lunchtime. Me, Momo, Kim and Shin Hye decided to go to the cafeteria as soon as we arrange our things.

We walk toward the cafeteria and order our food. We find a table to eat and there we place our food and enjoy our lunch.

As we're eating Shin hye speak up. "Guys, we still need one more member to create our group."

"Yeah, but we don't know someone who is willing to join in our group. Maybe we should ask?" I said for suggestion to find a member since it's coming very soon.

"No need to ask or find someone. We're already complete." Confidently Kim said.

The three of is raised our eyebrows as we heard Kim that we're complete, but we need one more member.

"Shin Hye, will play the drums. Momo,  you play the bass. Yoona, you sing and I will play the piano, but we have to find a girl that plays electric guitar." Momo already point out or position and place in this coming event.

As we discuss a song to sing, suddenly a girl clear her throat. Makes our heard turn in her way as she makes those sound. We look at her.

"Yes? Is there anything we can help you?" Momo ask and with a loud noise of happiness Kim hug the girl.

"We're waiting for you! I'm glad you came." Wait, do they know each other? But she's not in our class. May be a friend of Kim or the best friend.

"Mind you introduce us to her?" Momo asked Kim as she point the girl beside her.

"Oh, yes. Guys this is Cathy. She will join in our group as electric guitar."

Wait, I saw her when Me and Momo visited the garden yesterday. She the one who sneezed that hits my curiosity knowing her more.

(Cathy from ioi)

"See? We're complete. All in her classroom was filled with boys and few guys. I find out that in case she needs a group she is welcome to join ours." My mind is clear as it answers my mind filled with question the minute she arrived.

"It's nice to meet you." Cathy said and have a shake hand with us. We also shale her hands and begun to welcome her in our group.

"Tomorrow, we will try to practice the songs that we pick." Kim said. All of us agreed with the all meeting we've discussed. We decided to head back in our classroom, we still have one more class.

As, we are in the middle of discussion Cathy's name pop up in my mind making my face filled with questions again that neither myself nor my friends could answer. 

Who is this Cathy, she seems familiar...

A\N: Hi guys, Sorry for the Late and Short update, Well who is Cathy???Hmm let's find out...I hope you enjoy this chapter, Leave a comment below and vote, luv u all😘😃😊😚😄