Reader's Please Read....

Author's POV:

[Now Playing: Am I Wrong - BTS]

Hi reader!!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄, How are you, If you don't like the background don't mind it, and if don't like it to listen don't play, Am I Wrong???

Hahaha, joke.

I'm so thankful for supporting this book, like Vote and Comments, Especially to my First requested Chapter.

Thank You 860+ readers, T^T it's tears of Joy, you make me happy.

And also, try supporting my upcoming Book called "Hot Princesses meets Cold Princes".

I made this page, to have an...

FeedBack Comment

I want you to comment a feedback to this book.

Don't be scared to message negative on my book, I should thank you for noticing my Mistake will I'm making this Chapter continuously, example if your comment goes like this.

Comment:

Ah...My feedback is to correct your grammar.

What if that is your comment???

Well, thank you for noticing that, may grammar needed to correct.

So I want my readers to comment a feedback.

Be sure when you feedback, you should read all the Chapter.

Cause I will be asking some question, to the readers, so prepare yourself...

If you are not going to comment a Feedback that's okay, just like this page hehehe...

So are you Ready????

Comment below👇👇👇👇 and prepare yourself to ask some question.

Hana...1

Dul...2

Set...3

BEGIN!!!!