Chapter 3: Roommates

Yoona's POV:

"You can go, I'll just explore and wait for my Best Friend." I said and Hye-kyo bow.

And she start to walk away from my presence. 

As, I wait for Momo, I get my phone inside my shirt to text her.

Me: 
Where are you? I am here in the hallway meet me here.

Sending...

There and send.

A few minutes of waiting she replied to my text. I felt the vibrate of my phone inside my skirt, I pick it up and check if she replied. Finally, thank goodness she replied. 

Momo: 
Wait for me, I will be there

I just wait a she said, and try to look around. I might get bored of looking around if she didn’t come faster. As, I explore my eyes with the surrounding my eyes stop, and caught my attention that makes me stare at him for a minute. He’s walking inside the hallway with his three friends. 

"He’s so handsome." Whisper to my self. 

I suddenly felt blushing. Why am I feeling this? I touch my reddish tomato face, when I whisper to myself. I felt nervous as he comes closer to where I am right now. My heart pump so heart, and I can hear it. 

As he approach he just pass me by, but before he pass by he look at my direction, and we look eye to eye. I felt like the world is turning slow motion and my heart is throbbing so fast. 

I just hold my breath as he pass by. My two eyes just follow until he’s gone. What is his name? 

"BOOO!" Someone surprise me at the back. 

"Ahhhh!" I shout and she suddenly cover my mouth. I slap her hand that is covering my mouth. I can’t breath. 

"Shhh, be quite." She chuckled and I look at her with my death glare.

"Don't scare me like that." Angered I said. I fix myself and look at her. 

She just laugh at my reaction. I even hit her on the shoulder that makes her stop laughing. 

"Ouch, that's hurt." She touch the part of her shoulder that I slap. 

"So, where are we going now?" She asked. 

"Aren’t you familiar in this school?" 

"Omg, Don't you know that my Mother is teaching here?" She asked me as she one of her eye browed raised. 

"How am I suppose to know that stuff, when you don't tell me at all." I cross my arm and smirk at her. 

"Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you that detailed." Then she do the peace sign to me and smile. 

"How about we explore this school." 

I follow her as she tour me to the place here in school. The she suggest to walk to the Garden of the Music Star. As she lead the way to the garden my eyes couldn’t stop staring it. The flowers where so blooming so beautiful as they welcome me when I enter. 

"Wow! This is so beautiful." There are roses, tulips, sunflower, yellow belle, morning glory and many more different flowers. It looks like an rainbow flower world.

When I look around the garden my eyes landed on the standing in the middle of the flowers. Her head faces above the sky feeling the gentle freeze that hit her face, her hair dancing with the air.