Chapter 2: Welcome to Music Star Academy

Yoona POV:

"Yoona, wake up it is time for you packs your things." Mom said and I open my eyes slowly, and saw her face first thing in the morning.

"Mom, thank you for everything that you have done for me." I hug Mom and started to cry, she also hug me back.

"Don't cry, I will visit you there in your school." While she pat and rub may back.

"Go and prepare yourself, they said that they will pick you up." Mom said, and I nod then I prepare myself.

First I go to the bathroom to bathe, when I'm done, I go out to the bathroom, and I saw the uniform of the school that I'm entering.

The theme or color of my uniform is Yellow. I wear a shirt that is above the knee a white uniform inside, and I wear a ribbon and lastly the vest that have a logo of Music Star Academy.

I went to the big mirror that place in
my room, I saw myself there.

When I am done preparing, I ask Mom.

"Mom, are my things is pack already?" I asked Mom.

"Yes, yesterday I unpack it, no need to worry." Mom said.

I went down to eat my breakfast, I saw Mom preparing my favorite food, Ham and Egg, hmm, the smell of the food makes me hungry.

"You eat now your breakfast, because they say there will be here at 6:30." Mom said, I woke up 4:30 in the morning because she said that the place that I go is too far, it takes 2 hours and 30 minutes.

I just nod and eat my breakfast, when I am done, I arrange myself and prepare all my things.

"Mom, are you sure you will be fine?" Again, I asked Mom, and she smile a nod. I hug her tight again.

"Mom, I will miss you." While I'm hugging her, she let go and face me.

"Promise me to study first, Make new friends and If your heart is throbbing for someone don't stop it, hahaha but don't forget your studies, okay." Mom said.

"I will Mom and thanks for everything." I smile for the last time at her.

*Beep, Beep*

"Looks like there her to pick you up." Grief she said. Makes my heart shattered into pieces, but I didn't let her see it.

"Don't worry Mom, I will be fine." I hug her for the last time, and she hug me back. I let go and get my things.

When I am about to go out, I looked at her. She let me see her warm smile and wave at me, I also smile and wave back at her.

"See you Mom." she just nodded and wave.

I went outside the house, and I saw a black car kinda looks like limousine. I also saw the driver and Beautiful Women standing in front of me.

"Good morning Miss Yoona." greetings from the butler beside the Women.

"Well now we should off, cause our destination takes 2 hours and 30 minutes." The women said, and I nod as a respond to her.

The butler get my things and put it in the back of the car, and when he put it he open me a door.

"Thank you." I smile at him and he smile back. Then he close the door as soon as I take my seat.

The Women sit beside me and the butler seat on the passenger seat.