Chapter 6:Cathy

Yoona's POV:

After the class I ran to Kim, "Kim, why don't we ask Cathy to play as part of our band?" I ask while holding her arms.

"Will ask her when we saw her in around the campus." Kim said with smile on her lips. I smiled back as a replied answer to her.

We walk towards the canteen and we saw Cathy, we walk toward her and snap a finger on her face so that I her attention.

"Hi Cathy, uhm there's a favor I would like to you." As I fix my skirt to take a sit and glue my eyes on her, I don't understand it it seems like we've seen each other before.

"What is it?" She sip a glass of juice and smile at me.

"Do you play any instrument/s?" I ask.

"Yes, I do play and I also sing for additional answer." She planted a bliss smile on her lips and makes her eyes meet that makes her attractive.

"Well what kind of instrument do you play? We kind need one member to our band in this upcoming competition." I explained.

"Well, I play bass and piano."

"Join our team we need bass player!" Enthusiastic I said as I help her cold soft hands.

"Hey are you okay? Your hands are cold?" Anxious I ask having a concerned look at her and she just giggle softly at me.

Did I overreact?

"No, I'm not sick thank you for asking if I'm okay my hands are always that cold. My grandma used to tell that when I got cold hands it means..."

She go near toy ears and whisper something.

"I am hungry." She move away to my ears and giggle softly again. I sighed thank God its not that serious.

"Well, I loved to join your team." Delightful she said.

"YEZ!" All of us suddenly when to a group hug and welcome Cathy as our last member of our band.

"Thank you so much, Cathy!" Momo.

"You saved us." Shin hye.

She giggle softly like a elegant lady, after we separated from group hug we just had some casual talk along with some laugh as we made our friendship strong.

The afternoon bell rang and we decided to go together back to the room.

Cathy sneeze half way back to our room, "Blessed you!" We got jinx after we realized we jinx, we just laugh as Cathy wipe up her nose and cover it with a handkerchief.

My nose started to get itchy also and I sneezed on the door step of our room and the class look at me and I was so embarrassed of my loud crazy sneeze.

"You okay girl?" Shin hye.

"My nose got itchy suddenly I don't know why but maybe of the flowers in the garden that we just pass by." I grab my allergies tablet and drink so that I won't get sneeze from time to time.

We go back to our seat the moment our teacher walks in inside the classroom. I try to control my sneezing after taking the pills.

Ugh! I hate allergies its so annoying.

Eventually my allergies stop but my eyes are dropping and it followed by a yawn.

Now the side effects of the pill is testing me, in the middle of the class seriously.

I can't hold it anymore, my eyes are heavy to wake up the letters are dancing in my eyes, the next thing I knew is that my world got black.

"Yoona, wake up!" Momo shake my body to wake me up. I slowly open my eyes and stood up immediately.

Oh shoot! I missed the classed.

"Wipe your saliva first, and don't worry we explain to the professor why you doze off all of the sudden."  Kim explained and hand me the notes.

"Thank you guys." I grab the note and put it in my bag before I forget it.

"So any plans for today?" Shin hye asked as she fixed her table and bag letting us know that she's ready to go back to the dorm.

"Oh oh oh! How about we go karaoke?!" Momo excitedly she said.

"Since we have Cathy in our group, we should celebrate gave her a welcome party." Additional Momo said with her hand hold together.

"That's sounds like a good idea, we don't have that much task to do." Kim agreed to Momo's suggestions.

Me and Shin Hye also agreed and decided to throw a small welcome party to Cathy. We fixed our things the moment we agreed and see if Cathy is in the next room before ours.

"Cathy!" Momo called her out and she gaze on our direction.

She bid goodbye to her friends and walk towards us, "Let's go to karaoke today, we decided to gave you a small welcome party. Are you in?" Momo asked Cathy as she hold her hands trying to say yes.

"Cathy." Someone called Cathy's with the familiar voice at her back and its out principal.

She walks towards us, Momo let go of her hand and we great the principal warmly.

"So to interrupt you but would mind if I speak to Cathy for just a short period of time?" We all nod to Miss Principal's wish.

"We'll wait for at the gate Cathy, see you." I said leaving a smile as we walk  leaving them alone.

Cathy's Pov:

I decided to join there band since I want to have friends at school, and I was mesmerized of Yoona's beauty.

She kinda look familiar to me, its like we've seen or we've been together before, I kinda like not quiet explain when I saw her infront of me.

As we got to the principal's office, "Do you feel something?" She asked in a  bothered tone while she looks on the two big window.

"I do, but I can't explain or express it. But one thing for sure is that she's having a flower allergy too just like me." I explained.

"Then she must be your lost sister."

Her words are not processing in my mind right now, is she really is my lost sister? Or is it just a coincidence?

_______
Author's note:
I'm so sorry it so long to edit the story, I decided to not reverse it and stay it just the way how I write during my High school year. Expect a grammatical error along the story, thank you so much for the understanding of my situation.