Chapter 2

Hey guys so I hoped you liked Chapter 1 of Under The Gazebo I try to write at least a thousand words a Chapter and post every weekend at least twice so just bear with me please... Okay ? Any way Chapter two on the way!!

******************

************

********

************

******************

************

*******

************

******************

************

*******

***********

******************

***********

*******

************

*******************

Oh god here we go! "Nanny, I didn't say I was going to go stalking him I just wanted to know who he was." I looked out the window towards Harry and smiled hoping my nanny wouldn't see it. "He's kinda hot too..." that last part was more to me than it was to her.

     "Melony I'm not kidding! If you go any where near that boy I'm cutting you off, taking your phone, and making you get a job!" The fury in her eyes was deep and I could tell she meant business, but I didn't care. I'm not sure how the job thing going to work out though I'm to lazy for any of that.

     "I could get a job..." I said looking at her with a smile.

     "Melony, I'm not kidding around here, you come all the way out here to better you behavior and this boy its going to make it worse. You think your dad was kidding when he said he would shop you off to some school for troubled children. Melony I will tell him if you do anything that your sister wouldn't do. I promise you that!" My blood was boiling at the mention of my sister.

     "Stop comparing me to her I'm not perfect and neither its she! I have my fair share of mistakes that I'm not proud of and I'm tired of people telling my I'm worthless! I'm sick of people telling me my sister is worth something and I'm not!" She really pushed a button this time.

           "Melony, you have to realize that people only say these things because of the reputation you have set for yourself. You constantly sleeping around and using people. You are always pushing people away and running when they try to help." I hate when people get that concerned tone when they talk to me.

     "I'm not a child stop treating me like one!" My voice rose six times the level of hers. "Can you trust me to make a choice on my own for once... I just want a friend that I can relate to, someone that I can argue with, someone that understand why I do what I do what I do." I lowered my head I'm shame of what I do. "I just want someone to talk to without them judging me." I looked up at her with pleading eyes.

     "Melony," she huffed out a heavy breath "Don't get hurt..." I smile and pumped my fist in victory.

     "Thanks... Grandma." I always called her after she caved.

     "Melony you're really pushing it. I just gave you permission to hang around with the biggest 'bad boy ' in town and then you call my the name that you know I hate being called." She slid her glasses up on her nose.

     "Which is exactly why I called you that!" I pulled her in for a hug and whispered in her ear. "Thanks for understanding...." I pulled away and started for the door and stopped in my tracks. I turned to face her. "...Grandma." At that one word all hell broke lose.