chapter 8

A/N Like I said I changed Grams name to Melony it fits with something later on in the story.

                  *Harry's POV *

   It was a strange thing to see someone that just beat some arse cry, especially when you look like Melony. It's just something about having tattoos and piercings that make you seem hardcore. I don't really know her personally, but she doesn't  look like the type of person to cry. Maybe she bipolar. I thought 

Maybe not. My conscience fired back.

     I listened to Zayn and Niall argue. If you ask me I think it is extremely stupid to watch two people argue, but it was funny. Zayn and Niall were so cruel to each other. If I were in the fight I would have punched them already. I don't understand the point to get in each others faces if your just going to scream, why not hit someone. I also hated the fact that their faces stayed to Calm but their voice were so angry. It was like they weren't even mad at each other. I was listening to them and if you ask me i don't think they cared if she was crying or not, but during their short pauses I noticed that Melony stopped crying. I turned to see if she was okay, but she was gone. Where the Hell did she go?

     "Hey guys i think you can shut the fuck up. Melony doesn't care enough to listen to you two squander so she went in." The look and their face was pure disgust and hatred towards me.

     " Did you see he go in?" Zayn stared at his phone, but his question was directed at me.

     "No...why?"

     "Well Melony has a bad habit of disappearing when she's angry or upset." Niall interjected.

     " Where does she go?"

     "It's always different, but she doesn't come back unless we find her. And this time she isn't going to come back easily . Niall was she scared of getting sent off when she found the cops here?" the fighting was over now and they were completely serious.

     "Very. She was rambling and sweaty."

     "How do you guys find her usually?"

     "You know that app you can use when you lose your phone?" Zayn said.

    "Yeahhh..." I trailed off.

     "She used it once on my phone and now every time she runs we just open up the app." Zayn and Niall started at type away in their phones.

     "And she perfectly fine with you tracking her?" I thought that was a little weird.

     "She was mad at first but now in the after math of every time she gets in trouble we know where she is when she needs us." that's reasonable I guess.

     " The app isn't working Niall. is yours at all?" Zayn started to worry.

     "Nothing. Do you think she got her number changed so we couldn't find her?"

     "It's Melony. I think she grind a cow to get fresh hamburger." here we go again!

     "How the Hell are we going to find her now?"

     "Do you guys seriously not know how to find a missing person?" I think they forgot I was here.

     "No. Do you?"

     "I do actually." they weren't expecting that answer.

     "How?" Niall was curious.