Chapter 9

Melony's POV

    Zayn, Niall, and Harry were preoccupied so I whipped the tears from my cheeks and slipped out of the pool. I grabbed my shoes and phone from the side and quickly disappeared into the house. I couldn't stand hearing them argue.

     When I got inside my Nanny was gathering me about what happened and why I did it. She said she came out in just enough time to tell Harry to pull me off of Becca.

     " I really could care less if you told Harry to pull me off Becca. I really don't. My day could have been peaceful but with her mouth and in that school it was going to happen regardless." I slammed the door in her face and locked it.

      It was only 2 p.m. but i knew it was going to get cold so pulled on my bikini and pulled on new under cloths. I slipped on my favorite acid wash skinnys and put on my 5SOS halter top. I pulled off my Toms and swapped then for my gray Vans. I grabbed my black cardigan and my Victoria Secret book bag and headed to the bathroom. I pulled out my makeup bag and hairbrush. I wash the 'raccoon tracks' from my face and replaced them with my thick winged eye liner and put on pure red lipstick.

     My hair was a more challenging matter though. The chlorine dried it out, so I had to put conditioner in and let it sit for ten minutes. While letting it sit I decided to check the text and voice mail I got while in the woods. I picked up my phone and saw the huge thick crack down the front of my phone.

     "Son of a bitch!" time to get a new phone. I slammed my phone down on the toilet lid. And it cracked once more. Great.

    The second I rinsed my hair out I let the red colored water bleed down the drain. I dyed the tips of my hair bright red and it has yet to fade. I plugged in my flat iron and blow dried my hair till it was completely dry. I straightened my hair until it was pin straight, then threw it into a messy bun.

     I dumped the unknown items from my book bag onto my bed and filled it with money, chips, and out fit or two, and my phone.

     I'm not leaving forever, but I wanted them to know what it feels for me to be gone...even if it's just a little bit. They are going to have to get over the fact that I'm going to get sent off and what better way than that is to run off before I get sent off.

     I opened my window so I could climb on to the overhang them climb down the tree in the backyard.

     I don't think Zayn and Niall will ever agree on anything...which is why they are still in the yard shrieking at each other. I seriously doubt they know I left. Which, frankly, wasn't very shocking for those two, they are very dim sometimes.

     After failing to climb down the tree, I grabbed my keys from my bag and headed towards the mall.

     When I arrived the parking lot was packed! I waited for almost 15 minutes to get a spot close to a dumpster. Then after stepping out of my Stiles blue, replica jeep, I got a many of strange look from other teens who I'm sure watch the Show Teen Wolf. I even had a Beacon Hills High bumper sticker. I also had a Teen Wolf hoodie with Dylan O'Brien's Characters name printed on the back. And with me being me, these people were pissing me off so I cursed a young child out for pointing and got a nasty gaze from his mother. Oh well. I walked into a store and saw a boy that looked like Harry and i immediately felt bad for leaving him with Zayn and Niall.

      I've only been in Georgia long enough to spend two weeks of school with them, but ever since then they spend just about everyday with me.

     In our little 'crew' there are seven of us, me included. Lets see. There is Zayn, Niall, Theo, Liam, and Josh. Me being the only girl, I have a bad rep with the part of the student body that actually know me. They've only know me two week and yet they are so quick to judge me because they didn't want to be my friend so i hung out with the people that did. So it's not my fault that females don't like me cause their guys want the v. Being the new girl no one really know me yet they stool have something to say.