chapter 3

Archglad you guys decided to read on to chapter 3 I'm going to start posting song and watt pad books that I'm reading at the moment the song for this chapter is..... Drumroll.... Happily by One Direction I'm not going to go all fangirling on you but I love that song any way Here's Chapter 3

¤~®©%€£234**$&=)__!¡#():-P ®$$$$$$$$$$$$$...~¤~¤¤¤¤¤~¤¤¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

"Melony Dianna Rose! " I booked it out the door because I knew she was angry when she used hey middle name. "Get back her now!"

I knew she was hot on my trail and i had to make a good first impression so why do it any other way then chasing you down shouting. I quickly ran around the tall wooden fence and into the yard. My Toms not helping in my favor. I laughed when I saw Harry look up from his phone. I ran backward and blew him a kiss then reversing my feet ran forward again.

"Dianna Rose! Stop!" I stopped and so did she, I think she was shocked I actually stopped. I looked at Harry again and smiled. He returned a crooked one. My nanny started walking toward me the same time Harry did and I wasn't sure if I should run our stay and talk to Harry. My nanny must have seen my looking between the two of them and stopped and reversed her steps. She rolled her eyes and returned to the flat. I guess I'm taking to Harry. As he appeared the thing that stood out to me the most were his forest green eyes.

"Hey." He flashed a perfect smile that only heaven could make
     "Dianna, right?" I laughed at his words. His face dropped.

"OHHHHH no never Diana? Me?" I dropped to my knees and laughed harder. I laughed for a good ten minutes before I looked up and saw Harry looking at me strangely. "Ohhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh about that..." I stood up and held out my hand for Harry to shake "My names Melony."

"Harry. Nice to meet you." Just as he was about to open his mouth and say something else a loud pitchy scream came from behind us. Harry closed his eyes and sighed. "Damn." He opened his eyes and and winked. "You seem like the type of girl that could help a brother out, can you?" I looked over Harry's shoulder and pierced my lips closed then letting a smile break over my lips.

"Ummm, yeah why not." The squeaky girl approached faster when she saw me. Ask of worry spread across her pointy face.

"Harry. What happened last night you were supposed to come over." She touched his chest and put on her best set of puppy dog eyes. "I waited up all night and called many times but you never showed." She bit her lip waiting for his response. Harry looked taken aback and laughed at his expression and the twig looked at me with three most disgusting lip twitch. "Who's the new shank Harry?" She looked me up and down. "She's not very skinny." This time I was the I was the shocked one. What the actual fuck was wrong with this girl. Harry must have read my thought because he took the words right out of my mouth.

"What is wrong with you, Rebecca?! Just because everyone doesn't resemble a toothpick doesn't mean they aren't skinny. Melony is anything but non-skinny." His British accent flared with anger. "Second, I'm not coming over because Melony showed up and my option was MUCH better than you okay? So you can leave this yard because its not yours and neither its my dick." I'm smiled when she gasped. Her eyes turned towards me.

"You. Stupid. Bitch!" She rolled her eyes and looked at Harry. "You really picked this stupid whore over this," She motioned towards her body. "You really made a mistake Harry. And to be with this...this..."She looked at me again. "STUPID UGLY-" I cut her off.

"Call me a whore one more time and I'll cut off your nipples and use them as fish bait!"

~Harry's POV~

Rebecca looked at me thinking I was going to say something...wrong! This was kinda hot to watch. Melony laughed the instant Becca put her hand on her nipples.

"But everyone loves nips!" She looked like someone said they ran over her Prada. "You are all just talk and Noooooo bite....Whore!" Melony threw her head back in laughter.

"Ohhhh I do bite as well do the fish, you stupid, snooty, bitch!" Melony lunged toward Becca and had her pinned within seconds. A smug grin spread across my face. Yes! This bitch is finally getting what she deserves! Melony's fist pummeled Becca directly in the temple and knock her out cold. Around that time Melony's nanny walked out clam as hell for someone that has a granddaughter that just beat the hell out of a skank.

"Harry, throw her in the pool."

"What?! Who?" I was terribly confused.

"Melony...If you don't she will kill her like now Harry. " She looked at me with wide eyes when I didn't move.

"Oh shit!" I ran to where Melony and Becca were laying and pulled Melony up by her arms. She dangled there, bloody knuckles, raising pulse. I sat her on the ground and tried to look her in the eyes. The only thing I saw was rage and fury I laughed when she tried to lunge for Becca again.

"Melony? Look at me...Sonofabitch!" I ran my words together when Melony bit me on the hand. "Melony that fucking hurt." I lifted her up realizing she was relentless to murder Becca. Haha Bitch. The walk to the pool wasn't long considering how large the yard was. Melony started to struggle when she saw the pool, but didn't say anything. I just tightened my grip. I reached the pool and hesitated for a second.

"Melony, you wanna snap out of it yet or do you wanna take a swim." Nothing absolutely nothing came out of her mouth. I think Alana (Melony's nanny) saw me hesitate because she drifted towards us.

"Harry give me the phones." she said holding out her hands. I didn't put two and two together and handed her the phones. Immediately after handing her the phones she dropped them and shoved Melony and I into the icy blue water. Damn this bitch is strong. Were the last thoughts before I Come above the waters surface.

a/n well that's chapter threeeeee sorry if it was bad I'm just tired from exams studying or at least that's why I told my parents lol well I'm going to start chapter 4 now :)