Preferences (How He Scares You)

Dean:
You and Sam have one thing in common. You are both scared to death of clowns. And Dean knows it too. He teases the both of you about it relentlessly. As Halloween draws closer, an idea begins to form in his head.

"Hold on just a second Dean! I have to go get something out of my closet!"

You run into your room and open the closet door. As soon as you do, a scream erupts from your throat.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?"

Sam runs into the room and sees the blown up clown in your closet. He doesn't scream, but it's like he's frozen. You try to push him out of the way and trip over his legs, almost falling into another blown up clown, which causes you to scream again.

Sam turns around at your scream and nearly screams himself when he sees what caused it. You edge around the clown together. A shadow looms behind the door.

"What's that?"

You push the door out of the way and yelp when you see yet another clown. Pulling a knife out of your pocket, you stab the clown until all of the air hisses out of it.

Laughter echoes through the hallway as Dean steps into your room.

"That was great!"

"It's not funny Dean!"

You stand up and push past him and stomp outside to sit in the backseat of the Impala.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Sam:
You hate surprises. Sam, Dean, and Cas learned this when they attempted to throw you a surprise party and you almost shot them. Which is where Sam got the great idea to scare you when Halloween rolled around.

Dean had gone out to work on Baby, so it was just you and Sam.

"I'm going out on a supply run! Be back soon!"

"Okay, don't take too long!" You yell back at Sam from the bedroom you share with him. You hear the door shut so you assume he's gone.

Sam probably stands outside the bedroom door for an hour before you finally wonder what's taking him so long and decide to go see if he's home. You open the door quietly and walk into the hall. As soon as you close the door, he jumps out at you, causing you to pull back and smash your head into the wall.

"Sam Winchester! You scared the shit out of me! And now my head hurts," you end with a pout.

"C'mon, it was kinda funny," he laughs.

"Was not."

"Wait, (Y/n), I'm sorry-"

"I'm gonna get you back for this. Just you wait. You will rue the day you ever messed with me!" You yell playfully and shut the door. You hear him chuckle as you plop onto the bed and start plotting a way to get him back.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Cas:
He scared you all the time. Not on purpose, of course. He just pops up out of no where, most times invading your personal space. (Not that that bothers you ;))

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Crowley:
You hate spiders. Absolutely despise them. Ever since you saw your very first spider, they unsettled you, and the unsettlement grew into full out fear.

You wake up to something fuzzy moving up your arm. You smile and laugh a little. "Stop it." Your eyes open and spot what is causing the ticklish sensation on your arm. A scream pushes it's way out of your throat and you grab the spider and throw it across the bed. You jump out of the bed and into the arms of none other than Crowley, who chuckles at your reaction.

"Stop laughing!" You smack his chest. "For that I think I'm going to put you back on the bed with it." "No, get rid of it!" You cling to him tighter and don't let go until he snaps and the spider is gone. You cross your arms after he sets you down. "I'm going to get you back." "Right. Have fun with that."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Gabriel:
Heights. They scare the crap out of you. You don't know how you came to be scared of heights. You used to ride tall rides all the time, and you had always loved flying in planes whenever you got to do it. But after a few years, they just started to scare you. Gabriel, of course, knew this. You told Gabriel everything. Even the bits that didn't seem important. Looking back on it, you wish you wouldn't have mentioned your fear of heights.

Gabriel decided it would be just hilarious to scare you. So he flew you to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Obviously, you were not amused. "Gabriel! I told you I was scared of heights!" You wrap your arms around his waist and try to back up but he holds you in place. Fear rises up in your chest. You want to scream.

"Wait, calm down! Here, just look." He wraps your hands in his and you both walk closer to the edge. At first you want to puke. You're at a dizzying height. But Gabriel's presence calms you, and looking around, the nausea disappears, and you realize that it's actually beautiful. Lights in the buildings below glitter similarly to the stars in the night sky.

"This is breathtaking!" A smile breaks out on your face and you lean farther over the railing to get a better look. "Woah, careful. Wouldn't want you to fall." "Right." You agree but at the same time you are disappointed. Gabriel must be able to tell because he wraps his arms around your waist.

"Gabriel what are we doing?" "Just trust me, alright?" "I always trust you Gabe." He looks around to make sure no one else is around and suddenly, without any warning, he spreads his wings out and takes flight. For a moment, you can't breath, you are so amazed. You fly in silence across the city of love. You want to scream, but this time, you want to scream from delight.

"This... This is amazing!!" You yell, looking upon the city in awe. Gabriel chuckles. "Hold on." Your speed increases and you fly faster and faster. Time passes quickly as he gently lands back at the home you two share together.

"That was wonderful!" You gush and hug him tightly. "We were flying, and we were so high, and I wasn't even scared!" Giddy laughter escapes your lips as you pull away. "Yeah. Great job." "And you were amazing! And-" You gasp. "Your wings are gorgeous!" You reach out to touch them but stop yourself.

"Sorry, I-" "It's ok. Just be gentle." You reach forward again and let your fingers brush them. Hesitantly, you place your hand on his wing and ever so gently pull your fingers through the feathers. You are careful not to hurt him and not to pull any feathers out of his wings. You just kind of... Pet them. He closes his eyes and breathes in sharply.

"Am I hurting you?" You panic and pull your hands away. "No, it feels... It just feels really good." After a few moments you go back to stroking his wings and you do that for the next few minutes before going inside to go to bed together.