Preferences (Colors)

Another soulmate AU!! I decided to make it a preference thing cause I couldn't decide who to make it about.

Dean:
It was a windy day. You were on a hunt, a werewolf hunt. Today was the day you had planned on handling it before things could get worse, but then another death occurred, so you went to talk to the victim's parents.

"Hello, Agent. Your partner is already here."

Partner?

You usually work alone. Had Garth come to check things out without telling you? He wouldn't do that. He would've contacted you first. Especially as he wasn't really hunting werewolves anymore.

You knock on the door loudly, hoping to see who this agent was.

"I'll get it Ms. Smith."

The door is opened by an extremely handsome man, with beautiful green eyes.

Wait... Green!

You blink a few times and after a moment everything is colorful. His eyes are even greener than you initially thought. His hair was light brown, or maybe a dirty blond? It could've even been mistaken for a darker brown.

Your mouth opens in disbelief and so does his.

"What is that?"

"It's... It's color!" You answer, still staring directly into his eyes. His look of disbelief disappears quickly and is replaced with a smirk.

"So, I guess we're soul mates. Well, does my soulmate have a name?"

"(Y/n). And you?"

"Dean."

Sam:
Grey blurred your vision as you ran down the sidewalk. Other people spared you a glance but looked the other way when all they saw were shades of black, white, and grey.

You were in college, Stanford actually, and still you hadn't found your soulmate. Your mother had always said, "Oh, honey. Just wait until you go to college. That's where I met your dad. There will be so many people, so many opportunities to meet him. Or her."

You shook your head and almost laughed as your mother's words echoed in your head. You were starting to feel like you would never find your soulmate. Like you'd die all alone.

A solid force stopped you, and you fell back onto the sidewalk. When you opened your eyes, you immediately had to close them again. Everything was bright.

Wait.

You open your eyes again.

Blue. The sky is blue. You don't know where the word came from, it just popped into your mind.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

A large hand grabs your small one and lifts you up. You look up at the person in front of you.

He's tall, really tall. He has long hair. It's... Brown. You stare at him, drinking it all in, and he stares back, eyes wide.

"I can see."

"Me too!" You smile excitedly, taking his other hand and jumping.